Lana Del Ray admits to trying to cast spell against Trump

Will Hillary's witches cast a successful spell that will prevent prevent MAGA?

• Total voters
Yes because then Trump doesn't live long enough to see himself become the villain.

Indeed, he's the president we deserve.

And I really believe that. To quote Rex Murphy, Trump is not the swamp, he's the creature emerging from it.

I've thought about this. Prayer is like casting a spell except there's a built in excuse if it doesn't work.

God said no, try again

God said not enough Mana!

You must buy some church drink shit and suck some priest semen to have max mana!

Milo Homonopolis will just cock block that spell from LanazDel Ray because he has ton of reserved Mana from sucking old priests and bannging nuns.

Better stated would be if you kill your enemy, sin wins.

“But I say to you who hear: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, and pray for those who spitefully use you...But if you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners love those who love them."

"Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. Rejoice with those who rejoice, and weep with those who weep...Repay no one evil for evil. Have regard for good things in the sight of all men. If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men. Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, 'Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,' says the Lord."
Or, If you resort to violence you've already lost.

The left sides with witches. Look at this thread.

The left also loves and supports Satanist monuments

And remember Hillary's spirit cooker witch friend.
You might be the witch. Look at this cauldron of bullshit you've got stewing. :D

sounds more like a witch than a satanist,I say time to test her.

1280x720-8_7.jpg
Is this from True Detectives?

You might be the witch. Look at this cauldron of bullshit you've got stewing. :D

Rip only likes when he tries to use supernatural powers to find toys. Not when anyone else tries to use them.

My bad, this is Rip's house,
giphy.gif

that is def the wicker man

Yes, she is dangerous.

If she had any power her plastic surgery would have come out better.
I saw her in an interview. Something is up with her lips or jaw/chin. Something is not right when you see her talk. I'm guessing she had a chin put on and lip work done.

Who better to lead the witch hunt against Trump than actual witches? Amirite?

I saw her in an interview. Something is up with her lips or jaw/chin. Something is not right when you see her talk. I'm guessing she had a chin put on and lip work done.

The side of her top lip looks a little droopy but it doesn't look like obvious cosmetic surgery to me. Her chin looks fine and her lips aren't bloated.

The side of her top lip looks a little droopy but it doesn't look like obvious cosmetic surgery to me. Her chin looks fine and her lips aren't bloated.
Does her mouth look to you like it doesn't move naturally when she talks? Like her lips or something?

Maybe that's an indication of surgery around there?

Is the left side not moving as much? The camera angle throws it off but something's up.

Back