LA Teen Killed By Bouncing Bullet Trying To Stop Dog From Attacking Police

You could make an argument that they shouldnt be using guns on dogs, they move too fast and the risk of shooting bystanders increases.

They should carry bearspray with them.

Dude cops carry tons of shit already. If you keep adding stuff for every individual situation they will become immobile.

b08cb3a1358a1f8508d35b205f981259.jpg

If you add a tactical vest people start complaining that they look to paramilitary.

Dude cops carry tons of shit already. If you keep adding stuff for every individual situation they will become immobile.

If you add a tactical vest people start complaining that they look to paramilitary.

Well, Bear spray can also fuckup humans, so i guess it could be in the space they use for mace or the tazer.

Suspect that it can stop a grizzly bear but cant stop a pit.

so i guess that settles it then.

Game pit > Grizzly bear.

Grizzlies have survival instincts and avoid pain, a game pitbull will fight until it dies of exhaustion and isn't distracted by pain.

Sad the kid died but fuck pitbull owners. I can't take my dog to the dog parks in Calgary any more because they're full of fighting pits. It's just too dangerous for small dogs.

Sick of people saying "any dog can bite." Guess fucking what, pit bulls bite and attack at a disproportionately higher rate and ferocity.

Sick of people saying "any dog can bite." Guess fucking what, pit bulls bite and attack at a disproportionately higher rate and ferocity.

When people say any dog can bite, it means put your fucking dog on a leash unless he is trained.

"my dog would never hurt a fly, its the owner not the breed" or "*sarcasticaly posts picture of dog posing in a cute way or sitting next to child* look how dangerous this dog is!!"

then a few months later

"oh my god, im so sorry. hes never acted like this before! hes never shown any aggression! theres no way anyone couldve predicted that he would do this!"
As a ups driver the last words I hear before I get bitten is "oh he doesn't bite he's a big sissy".

Where is the taser, flashlight holster, and body cam?

But other than that you are correct.

Maybe but it says the dog already bit one of the officers and while he was being treated it broke loose and attacked again. I think at that point anyone would shoot it cops or not.

Definitely not your standard "triggerhappy cop shoots family poodle" story.

It makes them look grossly incompetent to accidently shoot a bystander and each other though.

I can understand the family's inevitable rage but... I don't know how you can spin this as anything but a freak accident
Freak accidents tend to be common with pitbulls. I know i'm using perception and not verifiable statistics, but it just seems so apparent at this point.

When people say any dog can bite, it means put your fucking dog on a leash unless he is trained.
My dog is walked unleashed so he can run away,was bitten as a pup while on a leash.

I got the "he's okay" as another dog approached mine,30 seconds later,I got the " oh I'm so sorry,he's never did that before"

My dog is walked unleashed so he can run away,was bitten as a pup while on a leash.

I got the "he's okay" as another dog approached mine,30 seconds later,I got the " oh I'm so sorry,he's never did that before"

I hate people who walk their dog without a leash in a urban or suburban area. It is a fucking law to use a leashed. Pretencious shitlord.

I was attacked by a bit as a kid, so if I am out and I see ANY dog walking without a leash, I get anxious. Dogs pick up on that. I have been running on a path and a loser was walking his dog without a leash. Dog got excited and started running towards me. I kicked in the face, and it ran back in pain. I didn't even stop my running when the dude got pissed. I yelled to him to, "put the dog on a leash :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:". No fucks were given.

Heres an idea. And this is coming from a lifelong dog ower. Ban private sales, every animal should be registered at birth and have updated information when adopted. Oh, and everything and anything that animal does falls upon the owner. Your dog bites you deal with the charges and any damages the one who is attacked has to deal with and the dog is put down. Ban the fuck up owner from purchasing anymore.

I'm with everyone on the any dog can bite and be aggressive but let's be real. It's the size of these dogs that is the issue. You have aggressive dogs that's under 20 pounds that thing is probably dying with one well placed kick. These dogs that are over 50, 60 lbs are just to dangerous if not under the control of a proper trainer.

Sad the kid died but fuck pitbull owners. I can't take my dog to the dog parks in Calgary any more because they're full of fighting pits. It's just too dangerous for small dogs.

Same here ,man. My dog loves the parks and other dogs but she's to small to defend herself from all these monsters who aren't properly trained or muzzled.

Back