LA Teen Killed By Bouncing Bullet Trying To Stop Dog From Attacking Police

Maybe but it says the dog already bit one of the officers and while he was being treated it broke loose and attacked again. I think at that point anyone would shoot it cops or not.

Which is the point im making, they may hesitate to shoot and when they do they can miss.

I think i read somewhere that a gun gives you a 50% chance of surviving a grizzly encounter without injury while bear spray gives you something like 98%.

Sad. The kid & the cops are all victims in this case. Just a crazy set of circumstances.

I just saw in the news where 2 babies faces were mauled by a pitbull.

My dog was attacked by a pitbull, luckily she survived because she's way smarter than a pitbull

Pitbulls are like prisoners. Sure there are some nice ones. But there are way too many bad ones to ever trust them

Mexicans and their pitbulls, SMH.

White people love pit bulls. My neighbor has two, I honestly can't stand them. They are big and dumb and jump on you to play, which would be fine if they were not 75 pound muscle stumps.

“That's not my dog. That's not his personality,” she said.

There's gotta be a pitbull owners site where they have a short list of excuses the owners can give post maulings.
There's like one of four things every owner ends up saying.

My question is where was the deputy initially bitten? Private or public prop?

The dog was probably just defending it's turf from outsiders.

I'll promise you this: if you come on to my property uninvited and shoot my dog I'll remember you, and in time when you've long forgotten about my dog ill issue you your comeuppance.

You wouldn't imagine how I would deal with the killing of a family member.

I'll promise you this: if you come on to my property uninvited and shoot my dog I'll remember you, and in time when you've long forgotten about my dog ill issue you your comeuppance.

Well if you aren't a shitty fucking owner and can control your 70 pound monster, you likely won't deal with this issue.

I can understand the family's inevitable rage but... I don't know how you can spin this as anything but a freak accident

Incompetence? Whats one of the main safe gun handling rules that relates to this? Know your target and whats beyond. If this scenario happened to someone not in law Enforcement, they would more than likey be facing involuntary manslaughter charges.

But since it was a cop: fuck it, shit happens right?

I love pitties but your fucking dog mauls my kid (if I had one) whos walking on a public street I'd be remembering you to, serve it cold is a two way street.

The breed can be great it's just a shame most of the owners are fuck heads. They don't train them, exercise them to the breeds size requirements, they stir them up watching dogs/people walk past (ssst, goorne etc) or chain them up and watch them go slowly insane.

Than they go "he's usually so good"

I love pitties but your fucking dog mauls my kid (if I had one) whos walking on a public street I'd be remembering you to, serve it cold is a two way street.

If I had a dog that i thought would maul a child I would put it down before it ever had the chance.

Is there not that special whistle that makes sounds that are terrible for dogs or certain animals? The police can carry that to scare away any canines.

A pitbull

Not surprised.

Its going to be banned within 10 years.

pitbull can't be stopped by tasers or pepper spray, anyway i feel bad for the kid, he probably had stupid parents and found a cop that wasn't the smartes on earth.
i feel bad for the cop too, having killed a kid.
i even feel bad for the dog, what a mess.

So you're saying you'd find a cop later if he shot your dog , and kill/ maim /torture him or her ? Is that what you're saying ?

Last edited:
Ok. Did you read the second or third line where it says nothing works

Suspect that it can stop a grizzly bear but cant stop a pit.

so i guess that settles it then.

Game pit > Grizzly bear.

A fire extinguisher is a damn good dog stopper. Its usually my go to if im gonna be dealing with an angry pup.

Not a can of pepper spray, it gets everywhere and on every one. Also shooting at a dog is tough as hell unless you are going to contact shot it.

We had a cop, former marine k9 handler taze a pit. Worked pretty good.

This will eventually lead to rouge cops carrying a "drop" pit bull.

You know, under a white towel in the trunk. Right next to the switchblades, Jennings .25s and tiny baggies of boo.

I used to, but I can't seem to keep them fresh

That just sounds like really bad fucking luck.

Back