Korean Zombie reveals he's only making $ 20,000 for UFC 163 Title Bout: NEW INTERVIEW

Mayweather at this point probably makes more than Dana White...

Mayweather gets as much money a year as the whole UFC org does, really.

Boxing's dead, MMA's the fastest growing sport in the world and neck and neck with football. LMAO

MMA is just as big as soccer according to Dana...

national soccer team players individually
(not even at the highest level yet) get payed around 300.000 a year

again, these aren't even in the Champions League or the UEFA league

KZ gets 20.000 to fight Aldo at the highest MMA level in the world

disgusting

It seems to work though. The amount of people on here that will blindly defend him and anything the UFC does just because they're the UFC is pretty staggering. They've done a great job at creating an army of fans that will just go along with anything and everything they do.
can't be any middle ground? like defending some things they do and not others?
you do realise that the UFC is just human beings too, all with separate opinions and pressures.
Because everyone is going to champ one day.
You dont know shit what fighters sacrifice. Fuck it im done with this forum
bye :)
This sight is full of Zuffa shills, threads like this really bring them out.
I know it brings out a lot more clueless anti-establishment morons. KZ doesn't get paid till AFTER the fight, so all we know right now is how much he gets paid on his current contract, not how much he will actually be paid.

next you will be telling me Weidman made less than 50k for beating Silva :p

MMA is just as big as soccer according to Dana...

national soccer team players individually
(not even at the highest level yet) get payed around 300.000 a year

again, these aren't even in the Champions League or the UEFA league

KZ gets 20.000 to fight Aldo at the highest MMA level in the world

disgusting

he got a gift title shot that if he wins will catapult him into the big money, and as his quote mentions, his contract will be up soon and I am confident it will be renegotiated directly after the fight if he wins, and if he looks decent but loses, he will still get a bump. so much drama before anything has even happened

He's only had 3 fights in the UFC, is a foreigner who can't speak English, hasn't fought in 15 months, and is a late replacement for Pettis. Plus, the Featherweight division lacks the drawing power the higher weight divisions do. Is $20,000 a bit low for a title fight? Yeah, it is. But stop acting like it's some grand travesty.

What do you think he deserves?

you do realise that the UFC is just human beings too, all with separate opinions and pressures.

Oh, for sure there are people that are honest and fair about their opinions on the UFC's actions and call them out for BS if they see it and defend them if they think what they're doing is right, I'm not denying that.

It's just that there are so many brainwashed fanboys out there that can't see anything beyond the UFC and what Dana says and as a result will blindly defend anything they do just because that's how they've been told to think. I think there are alot of people that think that way and defending the UFC over poor fighter pay is an example of this.

I just watched this video
and he's trying to indoctrinate the fans

''I won't be participating in these interviews''

Stop it Dana, please

I can't find the words. I feel like crying. Can someone tell me why this man isn't injected with cyanide or electrocuted or...

KZ gets payed so less, that there are football players sitting on the bench for the entire game who make more money than 20.000 and they aren't even at the highest level.

The UFC pays their fighters with only the venue gate and a very small percentage of PPV's
it's disgusting how they can pay their fight card with only 3 million while they take everything including most of the sponsor fee's

''MMA is just as big as soccer!!''

bye :)
I know it brings out a lot more clueless anti-establishment morons. KZ doesn't get paid till AFTER the fight, so all we know right now is how much he gets paid on his current contract, not how much he will actually be paid.

next you will be telling me Weidman made less than 50k for beating Silva :p

he got a gift title shot that if he wins will catapult him into the big money, and as his quote mentions, his contract will be up soon and I am confident it will be renegotiated directly after the fight if he wins, and if he looks decent but loses, he will still get a bump. so much drama before anything has even happened

I'm not anti ufc at all, and I never really get involved in fighter pay discussion.

This case just got my back up a little.

Oh, for sure there are people that are honest and fair about their opinions on the UFC's actions and call them out for BS if they see it and defend them if they think what they're doing is right, I'm not denying that.

It's just that there are so many brainwashed fanboys out there that can't see anything beyond the UFC and what Dana says and as a result will blindly defend anything they do just because that's how they've been told to think. I think there are alot of people that think that way and defending the UFC over poor fighter pay is an example of this.

I don't feel these opinions on fighter pay are anything to do with the UFC and Dana though, and more to do with people working long hours for shit pay and not having a leg to stand on when asking for a pay rise because they knew what they would be paid when they accepted the job.

I agree that $20k for a title fight is obscenely low, but I am also not convinced that's all he will be paid for it when all is said and done.

Yeah, he really got shafted by the UFC when he won all those OTN bonuses.

Dana you aren't fooling anyone, and it's weird that you'd choose such a shitty name for a forum. But I digress, he won those by his own doing. The UFC can't expect to give 4 people a night a decent paycheck an last forever.

Dana you aren't fooling anyone, and it's weird that you'd choose such a shitty name for a forum. But I digress, he won those by his own doing. The UFC can't expect to give 4 people a night a decent paycheck an last forever.
Bjorn is that you? [lame joke is still lame]

I don't feel these opinions on fighter pay are anything to do with the UFC and Dana though, and more to do with people working long hours for shit pay and not having a leg to stand on when asking for a pay rise because they knew what they would be paid when they accepted the job.

I agree that $20k for a title fight is obscenely low, but I am also not convinced that's all he will be paid for it when all is said and done.

I disagree, I think alot of the people defending the UFC on fighter pay are doing it because they will defend the UFC on whatever issue is brought up. Because of how much their fandom affects their judgement, they can't see any other way to think.

Like I said, I'm sure there are some honest defenders out there but I think a large portion of them are doing it because it's what they've been conditioned to do so.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back