Korean Zombie reveals he's only making $ 20,000 for UFC 163 Title Bout: NEW INTERVIEW

Hey, on the UG it's pretty much known that there are paid Zuffa shills on there. At least that's what I heard.

Fuck the UG, man. Whenever Dana posts on there everyone's like "OMG Danaaaaaa, how are you my best friend?"
Cheap ass motherfuckers...

''Go on Korean Zombie, you're fighting for the featherwegiht championship of the world!
you only make 20.000 to show with no PPV % so go on to fight your heart out so that you can maaaaaybe get the FOTN bonus which is 4 times as much as your show up pay''

UFC where the best fight the best, and the most exciting fighters get payed the most...and still make only 20.000 for a world title fight

Did anyone force him to take the title fight? And for the fourth time: HE'S PROBABLY STILL ON HIS OLD CONTRACT!

I know he's on his old contract, it looks bad on the UFC that they didn't bump his pay as it's a titlefight an headlining a ppv.

Can you really not see how what they're doing is wrong?

Just looked at the rest of your comments, you're either a troll or ufc employee. Goodbye.

Floyd Mayweather is PPV in boxing and he also makes $20,000 a fight.

249713739_1367655740.jpg

(Sorry I meant $20,000,000 on a bad day)

In Australia basically everyone in the NRL, A-League, AFL, Rugby union, national cricket team etc is making more than most UFC fighters and we only have a pop of 23 million compared to 315 in the US.

LOL I remember when Dana commented about how Australia doesn't have a big sports scene. I guess it's still big enough that bench players in Rubgy make more then UFC main eventers.

Fuck that! KZ won Fight of the Year, Sub of the Year, he is one of the most exciting fighter in UFC and he gets this much? UFC should be ashamed, someone should blast Dana on this during prefight scrum on 163. Very disrespectful to KZ and all those exciting fighters Dana is so yapping that he needs.

Edit: So Aldo gets all PPV cut? Fuck that!! He is not fighting alone, this is seriously disgusting

But Dana wore his t-shirt. Isn't that enough appreciation for KZ?

:rolleyes:

It's not like UFC is suddenly cutting fighters pay or something.

MMA fighters should know what they are getting into before even beginning a career in MMA. If they think they can cut it in boxing, they would've gone to boxing.

And Korean Zombie should feel lucky that he is given the opportunity to fight Aldo as a replacement. I believe many fighter are willing to fight for the title for free, because it is an investment.

I hear you but I think from a PR perspective it looks really bad.

Omg this sh1t again...
What about getting a real job then?

True. I got a real job on my last tax return I got triple what Zombie makes for one fight. I'm sure professional fighters in a billion dollar business deserve more than me.

Mayweather at this point probably makes more than Dana White in salary...

I know he's on his old contract, it looks bad on the UFC that they didn't bump his pay as it's a titlefight an headlining a ppv.

Can you really not see how what they're doing is wrong?

Just looked at the rest of your comments, you're either a troll or ufc employee. Goodbye.

He's only had 3 fights in the UFC, is a foreigner who can't speak English, hasn't fought in 15 months, and is a late replacement for Pettis. Plus, the Featherweight division lacks the drawing power the higher weight divisions do. Is $20,000 a bit low for a title fight? Yeah, it is. But stop acting like it's some grand travesty.

can't see how you can defend the UFC after this. This really really needs to be publicised in the media. If the mainstream media covers this, you bet the UFC will have to increase their pay at least for title fighters

Back