Banned
Banned
Reaction score
excellent finish from Jacare in the co co main event last night check it out

https://oddshot.tv/s/I0ArmI
I0ArmI

gave up mount to go for that kimura...

awesome.

what do you mean 'back'? when did they ever leave?

Jacare can do whatever he wants to that MW division on the ground.

Ngannou already brought it back with a vengeance. Submission of the year candidate right there.

Correct Kaffe and let's not forget Josh Barnett took Arlovski's submission virginity with an RNC that he grabbed in a scramble set up from the standing double wristlock.

Last edited:
Kimura's will always exist at every level because of their diversity and simplicity. Jacare has always used them a lot. Even in his Bjj career.

Jacare is the Kimura king, there's no one in MMA who can lock one up as deadly as he can. He kimura'd Marcelo ffs.

The difference when he grabs a hold of an arm com pared to the average UFC guy is visibily apparent.

What I really love with the kimura are the options you get from it. Sweep, pass, backtake, throw, submit, whatever. Grab it almost wherever you want and go. The kimura's got you covered. I've even started grabbing kimuras from bottom side. People quickly learn that the spin-around armbar counter is dead.

Jacare is the Kimura king, there's no one in MMA who can lock one up as deadly as he can. He kimura'd Marcelo ffs.

The difference when he grabs a hold of an arm com pared to the average UFC guy is visibily apparent.

Frank Mir #2

Josh Barnett took Arlovski's submission virginity with an RNC that he grabbed in a scramble set up from the standing kimura.

Woah there!

You're already on a yellow, this is a bannable offence IMO.

jacares kimura last night might have been the most beautiful ive seen in mma ever.

mid escape/transition (though perhaps baited), right next to the fence with hardly any room, not much time on the clock, and then just perfect body positioning/weight distribution on the finish. it was truly terrifying to watch

jacares kimura last night might have been the most beautiful ive seen in mma ever.

mid escape/transition (though perhaps baited), right next to the fence with hardly any room, not much time on the clock, and then just perfect body positioning/weight distribution on the finish. it was truly terrifying to watch

Seemed like it came from Boetsch's mistake as much as anything else. He was trying to avoid the GNP from mount and sort of hopped on one hip with his left arm too far away from his chest, Jacare immediately jumped on it

It was sweet, I liked Khabib's kimura vs Johnson, that was pretty brutal. Jacare's kimura vs Ed Herman was the best though. It was so effortless.

Kimura's will always exist at every level because of their diversity and simplicity. Jacare has always used them a lot. Even in his Bjj career.

Jacare was so successful with it that Marcelo himself(Jacare's victim) was salty enough to say that kimuras are strength based.

Jacare was so successful with it that Marcelo himself(Jacare's victim) was salty enough to say that kimuras are strength based.

marcelo and salty cant go in the same sentece.

he just feels like some very heavy and big people might be able to power out of the sub before its too late.

He also doesnt believe in arm in chokes, eventhough he could probably arm in choke 99% of the population.

There is no denial that no arm in chokes are way more efficient.

marcelo and salty cant go in the same sentece.

he just feels like some very heavy and big people might be able to power out of the sub before its too late.

He also doesnt believe in arm in chokes, eventhough he could probably arm in choke 99% of the population.

There is no denial that no arm in chokes are way more efficient.

Salty might be a stretch, but it was out of character for Marcelo to dismiss(slightly)a very high percentage sub(for me anyway.)

A kimura thread without kpoz12?

Salty might be a stretch, but it was out of character for Marcelo to dismiss(slightly)a very high percentage sub(for me anyway.)

A kimura thread without kpoz12?

Put it this way, if you are Marcelo, there is no freaking way in hell you'll be able to kimura someone like let's say arlovski, not unless the person defends too late, which will rarely happen while facing another elite grappler.

He choked AA like 5 times or so...

Back