Khabib's Manager Shoots Down 50 Cent, Won't Leave UFC For Less Than $50 Million

Ali is a total scumbag.

There's no way in hell that THAT is the guy getting fighters great deals and moving the sport forward. Literally comes across as a neanderthal every time he speaks.

I am going take the managers word, he is serious

lol at trying to save face these fan boys

Ali is doing what any manager would do...

Throw it out there and see where it goes...

Khabib made the comment in front of Leonard in jest...

However, if Mayweather seems receptive (which of course he would, easy boxing payday for both) then of course Khabib/Ali/UFC would want to get paid.

Shit, anyone would!

A janitor from your local elementary school would step in the ring for $100 million.

Doesn’t mean it’s gonna happen though... Dana won’t let Mayweather defeat another top UFC fighter again.

50 million??

Who he thinks Khabib is?

giphy.gif

The biggest star in MMA right now. <JonesLaugh>

Deal with it. <Goldie11>

The biggest star in MMA right now. <JonesLaugh>

Deal with it. <Goldie11>

says who?? LOL

He won't even be able to sell 250K PPV next time. you can quote me after his next event (which is probably in 1 year)

says who?? LOL

He won't even be able to sell 250K PPV next time. you can quote me after his next event (which is probably in 1 year)

I'm talking about now, dude. {<doc}

But in any case, we shall see. <1>

Wish 50 would bury Ali next to where he laid Ja Rule

50 Cent - Get Rich & Stopped Tryin is still one of my favorites, crazy considering how bad his stuff became after.

Ali trashed Conor big time in latest interview:

He said Conor is a quiter and also that conor is lie a hoe to him. Also said if he cathces Conor outside the arena that he is throwing hands cause he didnt like that a lot of things had been said about him.

Also if would be nice if someone made a thread, i can not since I am a hoe white belt.

Back