Khabib's Manager Shoots Down 50 Cent, Won't Leave UFC For Less Than $50 Million

Sansnom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Talks about Conor and Floyd Mayweather also.

The guy comes across as a douchebag to me. He's probably the one who planted the seed of a Floyd fight in Khabib's head.

50 million??

Who he thinks Khabib is?

giphy.gif

I so don't like this manager, then again I dislike most of them.

This dude vs Milky Cow.. can't decide who is nr. 1 bs.

Khabis has to leave UFC for free if hes man enough to keep his word. Tukghumov is cut and never fight again in UFC

They probably already handled it with the UFC then. I dont see why he wouldn't use it as leverage if that wasnt the case.

It's just another way of saying "not interested". I don't see why you're getting mad at this.

Bellator has never given him or his teammates any opportunity ever since Coker came on, and if he did move they'd find a way to fuck up his career. They know this, and this is their way of telling them to shut up and move on.

Let him be the star of only one ppv without Conor, watch the numbers and laugh

I guess Khabib really DOES fight for money. Dana took his boy off the card and Khabib didnt do shit lol

Khabib is not gonna fight Floyd...

He said it jokingly with a smile...

I can't believe people are taking this so seriously...

Khabib isn't worth $50 Million, he'll be lucky to get his $2,000,000 from Nevada

50 million??

Who he thinks Khabib is?

giphy.gif

- Current best MMA fighter in the world
- Undefeated
- Just demolished the biggest star in combat sports
- Gained 6+ millions followers in a week

Yeah Khabib is the big deal

I guess Khabib really DOES fight for money. Dana took his boy off the card and Khabib didnt do shit lol

They don't want any incident so they aren't taking chances.

The real battle is if they will cut him or not, let's wait and see.. or you know overreact and post about it.

The irony of him calling Conor a bitch for tapping. Ali has an MMA record of 1-3 where all 3 losses were by tapping out in the 1st round {<jordan}

Conor "Take it easy on me, please brother" McGregor.

I thought he fought for legacy not money. He wouldn’t even give Bellator a second thought if that was truly the case.

Not that he could leave even if he wanted to lol.

If Khabib won't fight for less than 50 million, he will never fight again.

- Current best MMA fighter in the world
- Undefeated
- Just demolished the biggest star in combat sports
- Gained 6+ millions followers in a week

Yeah Khabib is the big deal
Gaining 6 million followers from the middle east isnt exactly huge, they leech onto any muslim sports star that is current. Let see how much PPV's sales he can do to see if he is a "big deal", anything below 1 million is meh

Back