Khabib's Manager Shoots Down 50 Cent, Won't Leave UFC For Less Than $50 Million

SMH, why do you think AA is serious here. Its all just talk, like saying "no way, not interested, unless you make me stupid offer".

like someone who doesn't want to sell their 10k car may say "yeah, give my 1million and you can have it"

Khabib isn't worth $50 Million, he'll be lucky to get his $2,000,000 from Nevada

Actually after all the bonus from PPV and stuff... Khabib is suppose to get around 20 million, at least that what he claimed when he spoke Channel 1.

If the UFC did cut whomever they said they would--I expect Khabib to stick to his word.

Talks about Conor and Floyd Mayweather also.

The guy comes across as a douchebag to me. He's probably the one who planted the seed of a Floyd fight in Khabib's head.

Why is he a douchebag? Thats his duty as a manager agent, to get his clients the most money, he also tried to get cody garbrandt a boxing match with manny pacquiao

Khabib doesnt care about money (apparently...) but Ali does. Ali is the new Don King confirmed.

I hate this ali aziz character so much.. he really has that rat-ness in his face

Khabib's next PPV without Conor sells max of 500k, and everyone knows that's being generous.

Haha, Khabib ain't worth nothing more than 1 milly, and that's stretching it.

giphy.gif

- Current best MMA fighter in the world
- Undefeated
- Just demolished the biggest star in combat sports
- Gained 6+ millions followers in a week

Yeah Khabib is the big deal
does not mean he is a draw and people are interested.

Let's see how much PPV he makes , then we talk again.

Khabib's next PPV without Conor sells max of 500k, and everyone knows that's being generous.
Right now, 500k would still make him the #2 draw in the UFC. We'll have to wait and see how Jones card fares next.

Aziz Emannuel. Chewing that gum ever so violently so the cocaine doesnt knaw the inside of his mouth up.

I dont think cocaine is harem/halal

Khabib beats the guy who is responsible for his big payday by generating all the hype, and now he thinks he's all hollywood?
I'm starting to like him less than I like Conor.

They could pay him $50 million. It's just the UFC would get most of it and it'd ruin Ali's relationship with the UFC.

Khabib still praying NSAC will allow him to become a millionaire or not, he has more important things on his plate right now.

- Current best MMA fighter in the world
- Undefeated
- Just demolished the biggest star in combat sports
- Gained 6+ millions followers in a week

Yeah Khabib is the big deal
-Wrong
-LOL-worthy opponents on his record + Tibau fight
-When you beat the biggest star you don't just take his place, that's not how it works
-Amount of followers on social media does not translate to PPV buys. How many are real? Many of them would never even think about buying a UFC PPV

Can't wait until someone fries this overrated Kebab

Last edited:
Back