Khabib's Manager Shoots Down 50 Cent, Won't Leave UFC For Less Than $50 Million

You all realize if he actually snitched on a terrorist group andf left he would be dead dead long time ago? Which leaves us with the option that he never actually left them.

Khabib is not gonna fight Floyd...

He said it jokingly with a smile...

I can't believe people are taking this so seriously...
I am going take the managers word, he is serious

lol at trying to save face these fan boys

- Current best MMA fighter in the world
- Undefeated
- Just demolished the biggest star in combat sports
- Gained 6+ millions followers in a week

Yeah Khabib is the big deal
A huge portion of those new followers are Russians. They ain't buying a fucking ppv lol half the illegal streams are based in Russia. Illegal sports streaming wise Russia is the Mecca, their government doesn't give two fucks.

He won't break a million. DJ has a record streak, had exciting finishes, outside UFC sponsors, and still couldn't pull shit.

Americans like a loud brash guy who backs it up. Khabib usually has a boring style, and lacking mic skills. Maybe if they spin him as the big bad Muslim then they can play the tune in to watch him lose game.

There was alot of awesome behind the scenes footage of khabibs team getting him ready in the final month leading up to the fight w mcgregor. They all seem like a great bunch of guys esp abubakar and mackchaev,but the manager Ali def rubs me the wrong way.

Habib is worth a lot - he just has to be marketed correctly, Abdul Aiziz is right he is worth way more than 2 million.

You guys arnt thinking about how money he can bring in from Muslim audiences, IF marketed correctly,

Dont forget how much wealthy gulf Arabs have dumped in to Grappling and MMA - i mean god - just look at the name of the biggest grappling tournament in the world ADCC championship "Abu Dhabi Combat Club"

If they market him and the PPV to wealthy gulf states he could do a lot . Any way you cut it KHabib is now the biggest start after Connor (for now).

Talks about Conor and Floyd Mayweather also.

The guy comes across as a douchebag to me. He's probably the one who planted the seed of a Floyd fight in Khabib's head.

Finklestein 2.0?
Vadim-Finkelstein.jpg

Conor "Take it easy on me, please brother" McGregor.
IT WAS JUST BUSINESS PLEASE STOP!!!
47B3619000000578-5228831-Khabib_Nurmagomedov_posted_his_mocked_up_image_in_response_to_Co-a-113_1514905917436.jpg

-Wrong
-LOL-worthy opponents on his record + Tibau fight
-When you beat the biggest star you don't just take his place, that's not how it works
-Amount of followers on social media does not translate to PPV buys. How many of those followers are even making? How many are real? Many of them would never even think about buying a UFC PPV

Can't wait until someone fries this overrated Kebab

Look at it, enjoy.

Khabib-Nurmagomedov-Conor-McGregor.png

There was alot of awesome behind the scenes footage of khabibs team getting him ready in the final month leading up to the fight w mcgregor. They all seem like a great bunch of guys esp abubakar and mackchaev,but the manager Ali def rubs me the wrong way.

Agreed, the Anatomy of a Fighter videos really show all the guys like Islam, Khabib, Abu Bakr to be decent guys. Friendly, always having a laugh, down to earth and loyal to one another but Ali is a difficult one to work out. At the start I can see why Khabib needed him as he was in a new country without knowing the language and required representation - and let's face it, Ali does get things done for his fighters. Now Khabib is a big name but will probably will stick with Ali out of loyalty as he was with him when he was a nobody.

When are people going to stop listening the serial liar Ali?

i read the title wrong. i thought you put his manger shoots 50cent. i would believe it

BECAUSE YOU SEE WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO SEE

HE ALREADY PLANTED THE FUCKING SEED

DUMB FUCKS

I fucking hate Conor - but without him on the PPV Khabib is lucky to make 200K - is this the fucking world we live in now? I blame all of you fucking retards cheering for shit money fights. You created this. Thanks for nothing dickshits.

He's going the Diaz brothers way of overpricing himself. Expect a +2 year hiatus.

Back