Khabib threatens to Leave UFC if they fire his friend

Most American people don't know what honor is. They think that if you have money, you have honor, success, happiness. It's not your fault but you are raised this way. Media brainwash you to idolise rappers, hookers and criminals as long as they are rich. Useless trash women like the Khardasians are considered successful but in reality they are the lowest form of life.

Now let me tell you that there is another world and i am not talking about Dagestan or places in Russia. There are many places in Europe that value other things more than money. We all need money to buy food, house, car but that is different than worship money. It's something that you will never understand.

Khabib values more his friends ,family and his honor than 2 million or 10 million dollars. Because he would be unhappy if he had 10 million dollars in his bank but not his friends and family. He is not the type of guy that find hapiness banging hookers and buying ferraris.

He's the type of guy to Pearl harbor attack a fan in the crowd. Some guy hurt his feelings so he attacked him. When I was 3, my parents taught me not to fight over words. If you have any kids, I hope you teach them the same. Don't teach them that this is some honorable thing.

Khabib is receiving preferential treatment here but he wants more. He is gonna take his ball and go home because he can't get his way. The precedent for this has already been set for after match fights. See Paul Daley. Khabib is receiving preferential treatment, what some will call white privilege, and is being allowed to continue to work for the UFC. In his post he was bitching about double standards. I do respect that he is sticking up for his friends, but he also should realize that he may be the benefactor of perhaps the largest double standard ever in the UFC - or close.

I love how you ignored my reply to you, which stated explicitly that the guy Khabib is talking about wasn't the one who hit Conor from behind.

Plus Conor sucker punched Khabib's cousin from the side, which started the in-cage melee

I wonder if you have the same level of condemnation for his actions....

You make it seem like Khabib's cousin was just minding his own business when Conor just decided to crack him one. Khabib jumped the fence to fight and his Cousin was behind him going into the fray. Now maybe he was jumping the fence to hand out flowers, but it sure looked like he was going to interject himself into the fight somehow. This is why Conor cracked him one in order to defend his friend from another sneak attack.

After that fight was broken up Conor went to the side, was chilling out, minding his own business when the other Dangestani sucker punched him. Will you not decry this? And then another Dangastani sucker punched Conor form behind. And then a 3rd one sucker punched him. Conor was trying to defend his friend while the Dangastani's were trying to defend nothing. The saw a weakened man, an easy target, and they pounced. Conor fought for defense while the Dangestanis fought because they are filthy animals.

Is that combodude? The red shirt one.
That guy rocks.

God damn. Very impressed by Khabib putting skin in the game. What a beast. 'keep my money'.

He's the type of guy to Pearl harbor attack a fan in the crowd. Some guy hurt his feelings so he attacked him. When I was 3, my parents taught me not to fight over words. If you have any kids, I hope you teach them the same. Don't teach them that this is some honorable thing.

Khabib is receiving preferential treatment here but he wants more. He is gonna take his ball and go home because he can't get his way. The precedent for this has already been set for after match fights. See Paul Daley. Khabib is receiving preferential treatment, what some will call white privilege, and is being allowed to continue to work for the UFC. In his post he was bitching about double standards. I do respect that he is sticking up for his friends, but he also should realize that he may be the benefactor of perhaps the largest double standard ever in the UFC - or close.

The precedent for keeping your mates in the ufc was set by McTapper keeping Artem in despite his participation in the bus incident. Khabib is just asking for the same treatment.

Khabib knows the ball is in his court. Especially with how badly Conor wants the rematch. And it’s not like he’s wrong either. Conor threw the first punch.

I love how so many people are trying to find any ray of light from that fight to justify a rematch.

Khabib And his whole team I’m sorry seem to have the mentality of thuggish middle schoolers. Somebody says one thing you don’t like and you must respond with violence immediately or people will think you are soft. This is the mentality of that team? Quite an example for the kids. And no I’m not saying Conor McGregor is a good example either so don’t get that shit twisted.

Khabib is far and away the better example than Conor is but he is no Fedor.

The precedent for keeping your mates in the ufc was set by McTapper keeping Artem in despite his participation in the bus incident. Khabib is just asking for the same treatment.

Daley's incident happened at an event just as Khabib's did. Daily actually attacked and hit someone just like Khabib did. Khabib attacked someone who was a spectator in the crowd which depending on how you see it may be worse than what Daley did. His goons attacked and hit Conor as he was minding his own business. They were under no threat and it wasn't self defense.

1. Artem wasn't at an event.
2. Artem never hit anyone.

Different scenarios. Khabib is getting preferential treatment. Now IDK what the precedent and the punishment should be for his boys. As far as I know nothing like this has ever happened at a UFC event - correct if wrong. It doesn't seem far fetched that they would be fired.

I wish I had friends like Khabib.

Or friends in general.

Fucking wow bud.

What lol? Surprised that I like Khabib when I have a Conor pic?

Naw, you're referring to the muslim comment ;)

It's not that I don't like Muslims as people, I just don't like Islam the religion. I feel sorry for the Muslims for having been brainwashed. I'm not a hater of Muslims I'm a hater of the Islamic Religion, and all religions for that matter.

You really think that whole debacle wasn’t orchestrated? I’m not saying they had a plan but they had to have some mention of it between themselves at some point. I mean khabib boy did mention he was gonna smack McGregor and he boasted about it afterward
They could have. They knew Conor's people were gonna be there so maybe they did plan something. Conor's seemed more planned, except the dolly was spur of the moment.

Fuck Khabib no true fight fan likes his cuddling fight style with pillowfist GnP.

You guys do know that Connor jumped in a cage ans pushed a referee right? You can’t touch a referee under any circumstances.

And no athletic commission reprimanded him.

Nothing to see here. Just a smoke show, slap on the wrist at worst.

Back