Khabib threatens to Leave UFC if they fire his friend

Khabib's father didn't just raise a fighter, he raised a true warrior. In the old days, Khabib would be a warrior king.

Didn't see this side of Khabib. Mad respect!

Part of being a well-rounded person is having an ounce of common sense. How the hell is jumping the cage and nearly inciting a full Riot in an arena with 20,000 people showing an ounce of common sense? Do you have any idea how lucky he is that did not turn into something ugly and people got killed. He acted like a total fucking idiot.

Ok bye Khabib.. Beating Conor doesn't give you his negotiating clout

Khabib is becoming a bigger legend as each day passes

THIS IS A REAL CHAMPION

Only fighters with black skin get kicked out of the UFC for post fight antics, Paul Daley and Jason High. So like Roy Nelson, who kicked a referee post fight, these fighters with white skin have nothing to worry about from Dana White and the UFC.

Eh Khabib is not really valuable enough and if he doesn't honor his contract UFC would sue any other org in North America that booked him a fight. With that being said I'm sure they'll cut some sort of a deal with him. Looks like Khabib is going to be a nightmare to deal with. At least Connor was only after money and when you paid him enough he would promo the shit out of the fight, never cancelled at the last minute (even when hurt), showed up on weight and put up a hell of a show. Khabib on the other hand...

Part of being a well-rounded person is having an ounce of common sense. How the hell is jumping the cage and nearly inciting a full Riot in an arena with 20,000 people showing an ounce of common sense? Do you have any idea how lucky he is that did not turn into something ugly and people got killed. He acted like a total fucking idiot.

Part of being a well-rounded person is having an ounce of integrity, courage, loyalty, fairness, and incorruptability.

tenor.gif

We'll see you later Khabib

Dana won't back down from firing your guys

You jumped into the crowd and started a melee your guys approached Conor he wasn't going to just sit and wait to get hit them they hit Conor from behind.

Conor and his guys got there punishment from the legal system or did you forget this .

If you got punished through the legal system
Then maybe you would lose Visa.

Khabib should just focus on himself now he starts the actual brawl after the fight . He could have ignored Danis I mean how many fighters get abused like that after a fight it happens all the time .

Part of being a well-rounded person is having an ounce of integrity, courage, loyalty, fairness, and incorruptability.

tenor.gif

Yeah that’s great when you can rent that shit on Netflix. But this is real life. By the way how exactly are you showing integrity by doing something basically illegal simply because you don’t like being made fun of? This is not high school.

Has Dana ever backed down from firing guys? Paul Daley and Paul Harris were permanently banned.

I haven't seen him relent yet. I doubt he backs down, especially since it's McGregor they attacked.

"Why didn't you fire anyone when their team attacked the bus and injured a couple of people? They could have killed someone there, why no one says anything about insulting my homeland, religion, nation, family?

Why do you have to punish my team, when both teams fought. If you say that I started it, then I do not agree, I finished what he had started.

In any case, punish me, @zubairatukhugovhas nothing to do with that.
If you think that I’ll keep silent then you are mistaken. You canceled Zubaira’s fight and you want to dismiss him just because he hit Conor. But don’t forget that it was Conor who had hit my another Brother FIRST, just check the video.

if you decide to fire him, you should know that you’ll lose me too. We never give up on our brothers in Russia and I will go to the end for my Brother. If you still decide to fire him, don’t forget to send me my broken contract, otherwise I'll break it myself.

And one more thing, you can keep my money that you are withholding. You are pretty busy with that, I hope it won’t get stuck in your throat. We have defended our honor and this is the most important thing. We intend to go to the end.
#Brothers"

WHile I don't think he did a good thing, I do think he has a point.
If the UFC protects his darling stars, then it is time they lose fighters who are not treated the same way. Especially after said fighter just proved to be the better fighter.

Either punish everyone the same way, or suffer for your greed.
It just took someone with balls (and currently with the power to stand up) to get some change.

Well, if the UFC is willing to change.

Don't be so fucking stupid. Sucker punching Conor in the cage after a fight is far far worse than Conor throwing a dolly at a gigantic bus. It wasn't even intended to crack the glass, it just happened. Meanwhile those pussy cowards are intending to do direct serious bodily harm to a pro fighter during a live sanctioned event.

Get fucking real moron fuck.

It's also completely different legal arenas. Conor throwing the dolly was a criminal offense, and the law dealt with it. That was outside of the UFC's and the commissions jurisdiction.

Whereas those 2 idiots pulled their stunt at a UFC event, illegally entering the octagon (commission controlled area, criminal trespassing). They absolutely deserve to be banned from the UFC.

Has Dana ever backed down from firing guys? Paul Daley and Paul Harris were permanently banned.

I haven't seen him relent yet. I doubt he backs down, especially since it's McGregor they attacked.
IMO it's different.
Khabib just beat Conor. (Paulo had just lost to Kos & Palhares was 2-1 in his last 3)
Khabib is the current champion (neither were champions)
Khabib is unbeaten (well.. you get the jist)
Khabib just became a lot more popular (since he fought Conor).
Khabib CAN become a superstar if the UFC backs him up.
plus he can open the door to Russia. A market still not really open to the UFC.

But of course, he can also lose his next fight and become irrelevant, but that's what the UFC will weight in. The problem (for the UFC) is that Khabib ain't gonna wait to fight once more.
UFC will have to decide which way to go now...

...then again, like you said, if history is to repeat itself, even if they decide not to bring back their jobs, they will sue Khabib to keep him under contract just so he can't go anywhere else for as long as they can prolong it. But they still lose. This battle will help no one.

Either punish everyone the same way, or suffer for your greed.

Sadly it's in their best interests to protect their stars. I thought Conor should have been suspended from the UFC for a year, at least, for throwing the dolly. I also think JBJ should get a lifetime ban from the sport for 2x PED violations.

However, the UFC are financially obligated to protect their stars. They actually have a fiduciary responsibility to protect their stars, and earn more money for shareholders. It's not even like they have a choice, they are legally obligated to do so.

The guys that illegally jumped in the cage (commission controlled area -- criminal trespassing) and went after Conor (post-fight, potentially injured) absolutely should be banned from competing in MMA inside the United States again.

I had a feeling Khabib would do this after Dana said his friends would never fight in the UFC again. Good man.

Dont give a fuck. Khabib's style is boring as fuck and he did like 250k buys in his last fight. Let's see Tony vs Conor for the title.

...then again, like you said, if history is to repeat itself, even if they decide not to bring back their jobs, they will sue Khabib to keep him under contract. But they still lose.
this battle will help no one.

I agree, but ultimately it's Khabib's battle. I agree with you that not punishing Conor for the dolly incident was hella stupid. However, these 2 guys committed a major violation and must be terminated. The UFC cannot back down on that. It's not like this happened at a press conference, this happened inside the octagon.

At the end of the day, the UFC cannot give into Khabib here. If he wants to refuse to fight in the UFC, they will just keep his contract and keep offering him fights. He won't be able to get out of it, and won't be able to fight anywhere but Russia, China, Japan, and North Korea.

He should leave. Destroy and emasculate mctap, all his friends, & Dana in one shot. Fuck them all.

Sadly it's in their best interests to protect their stars. I thought Conor should have been suspended from the UFC for a year, at least, for throwing the dolly. I also think JBJ should get a lifetime ban from the sport for 2x PED violations.

However, the UFC are financially obligated to protect their stars. They actually have a fiduciary responsibility to protect their stars, and earn more money for shareholders. It's not even like they have a choice, they are legally obligated to do so.

The guys that illegally jumped in the cage (commission controlled area -- criminal trespassing) and went after Conor (post-fight, potentially injured) absolutely should be banned from competing in MMA inside the United States again.
Kind of disagree.
That's a conflict of interest, and I understand your point.
But a clean sport, with clear rules for everyone is an obvious long term choice for the sport, and for the longevity of the UFC.

Every time they play favorites, they actually harm the sport and their own brand. That's a simple argument to make that would counter any move to play favorites.

Yes, they can promote some people more than others. they can even give them some undeserving title shots.
But they can't allow some to break rules others not. They could actually get sued by it.

Back