Khabib threatens to Leave UFC if they fire his friend

Noxcho18

kb
@purple
Reaction score
"Why didn't you fire anyone when their team attacked the bus and injured a couple of people? They could have killed someone there, why no one says anything about insulting my homeland, religion, nation, family?

Why do you have to punish my team, when both teams fought. If you say that I started it, then I do not agree, I finished what he had started.

In any case, punish me, @zubairatukhugovhas nothing to do with that.
If you think that I’ll keep silent then you are mistaken. You canceled Zubaira’s fight and you want to dismiss him just because he hit Conor. But don’t forget that it was Conor who had hit my another Brother FIRST, just check the video.

if you decide to fire him, you should know that you’ll lose me too. We never give up on our brothers in Russia and I will go to the end for my Brother. If you still decide to fire him, don’t forget to send me my broken contract, otherwise I'll break it myself.

And one more thing, you can keep my money that you are withholding. You are pretty busy with that, I hope it won’t get stuck in your throat. We have defended our honor and this is the most important thing. We intend to go to the end.
#Brothers"

I knew this would happen.

Respect to Khabib for calling out Dana and UFC on their BS and double standards. You treated Conor like a little prince and tolerated all his bs over the years, now you reap what you sowed.

Let's see if the UFC does a double standard here.

However if they lose their visa it's not the UFC's fault.

tenor.gif

Khabib seems pissed!!

Because the people who attacked the bus didnt coward punch someone when they weren't looking.

Khabib is a 500k max fighter. He cant force shit. UFC will chose Conor.

Hopefully Khabib walks if they do.

Khabib is a proud man and fights for legacy. He can go elsewhere and fight if needs be! He's not Dana's hoe, like that other piece of trash.

lol

so Khabib's boys not getting a ban

Dana said the same thing about Artem who was apart of the bus attack, canceling his fight and saying he will never fight again.

Khabib's boys are safe- especially after video of Conor striking first surfaced

When are these muthafuckas gonna learn?

The Eagle ain't playing.

War Khabib

giphy.gif

Because the people who attacked the bus didnt coward punch someone when they weren't looking.
Tukhugov wasn't the one that did that though...

Conor punched Khabib's cousin first and then got into a fair exchange with Tukhugov

Alpha, stoic, dangerous, speaks softly carrying a big stick

Khabib for president

Let him go
he has more to lose than the ufc

Good move,will probably work. If Artem didnt get cut,neither should he.

I love that man. Honour and loyalty. Putting his teammates and what is right before money. Wow.

Someone should probably bring this to Dana's attention. (am sure that he will read it).

Dana needs to be smarter than to rock the Russian boat right now. It's just business.
This is very similar (in some ways at least) to the Artem Lobov / McGregor thing.

Dana will understand these guys will not be separated, so unless he wants to risk losing a big rising star, he needs to fix it.

Wow- can you imagine- Bellator can boast they own the best middleweight (arguably)and lightweight in world.
LMAO

Back