Khabib threatens to Leave UFC if they fire his friend

Doesn't seem so smart to talk about the money since it's not the UFC that's withholding it. I don't think they are going to be inclined much to help him after a rant like that.

But good for Khabib for sticking up for his brothers.
you are right thats better than getting paid.

Blackmailing shouldn't be tolerate
If Dana accepts this then everyone with a shitty entourage will try the same thing
khabib is not bigger than the UFC, if he is not hapy, let him go and fight bums in strelka or whatever is the biggest org in russia...
$1M US = 1000000000000000000 rubles

Most American people don't know what honor is. They think that if you have money, you have honor, success, happiness. It's not your fault but you are raised this way. Media brainwash you to idolise rappers, hookers and criminals as long as they are rich. Useless trash women like the Khardasians are considered successful but in reality they are the lowest form of life.

Now let me tell you that there is another world and i am not talking about Dagestan or places in Russia. There are many places in Europe that value other things more than money. We all need money to buy food, house, car but that is different than worship money. It's something that you will never understand.

Khabib values more his friends ,family and his honor than 2 million or 10 million dollars. Because he would be unhappy if he had 10 million dollars in his bank but not his friends and family. He is not the type of guy that find hapiness banging hookers and buying ferraris.

This is an intelligent man. A cultured and sophisticated man.

I salute you sir.

Bones crashed into a pregnant lady and ran,crashed his Bentley drunk, cussed out a cop for speeding in his corvette, fought with DC at a press conference, failed for cocaine once and steroids twice. But they kick out Khabibs team mare lulz
ru22ia = newspaper toilet paper.

He is not the type of guy that find hapiness banging hookers and buying ferraris.
Khabib literally owns a Ferrari.

Don't talk about humility and honour when Khabib - for his own entertainment - pays homeless people to degrade themselves as he and his friends stand and laugh.

That bit about leting UFC keep the money...it sounds honorable but Khabib knows it doesnt work that way, he will get his money.

If he demands that his friends get the same treatment like Conor did, which is a fair thing to ask for, will he ask that they face legal consequences for their actions (like Conor did) as well?

Khabib literally owns a Ferrari.

Don't talk about humility and honour when Khabib - for his own entertainment - pays homeless people to degrade themselves as he and his friends stand and laugh.

Don't waste your time on posters like that, he's clearly not a fan of Khabib, just a Conor hater that jumps from fighter to fighter. He clearly knows nothing about Khabib.

He's the type of guy to Pearl harbor attack a fan in the crowd. Some guy hurt his feelings so he attacked him. When I was 3, my parents taught me not to fight over words. If you have any kids, I hope you teach them the same. Don't teach them that this is some honorable thing.

Khabib is receiving preferential treatment here but he wants more. He is gonna take his ball and go home because he can't get his way. The precedent for this has already been set for after match fights. See Paul Daley. Khabib is receiving preferential treatment, what some will call white privilege, and is being allowed to continue to work for the UFC. In his post he was bitching about double standards. I do respect that he is sticking up for his friends, but he also should realize that he may be the benefactor of perhaps the largest double standard ever in the UFC - or close.

Khabib is not a saint and he made a mistake for sure BUT words have a meaning and you can't insult family, religion and friends and expect nothing back.

Khabib does not need any special treatment. Even if he is cut from the UFC he would still be a happy man because he still has his friends, family, religion and his place in Dagestan. Nobody can take these things away from him.

Khabib might want to dial back the 'keep my money' talk, Dana has spent his whole career screwing guys over for money, don't tempt fate bro!

Fake tough guy huh, fights and cranks Conor's face. Jumps into the crowd directly at Conor's camp alone and gets into a brawl. All of it with adrenaline alone looking to hurt Dillon Danis and whoever else is talking shit.

Yeah, he did a whole lot in controlled environments.

Back