Kamaru Usman vs. Emil Meek Added to UFC 219 Dec. 30th (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Usman probably wants to fight and this is the best fight they could probably find for him on. Welterweight is weak as fuck, not a lot of top competition to fight. Would almost be more interested in Usman vs Magny and Condit vs Meek personally. Usman via boring UD, no way he stands amd bangs with Meek.

Wait, he beats the top 10, but will lose outside the top 10? What the hell kind of statement is that? And they'll cut him after one loss? Why you so fatalistic/paranoid?

This is the fight game. If you keep fighting top 15-40 fighters you will lose eventually...its not like the gap is that big. Theyre keeping him away from the top and its obvious.

Just look no further than Mike perry. Dude has beat no one and lost just recently and is getting a top 15 fighter. Usman is beating guys 10 times better than Perrys competition and hasnt lost while doing it but isnt fighting top 15 fighters

is this sport or WWE

Its simple as to why. Perry is exciting, Usman isnt. Perry is white, Usman is black

Facts on facts

There's only room for one Colby Covington....a division full of them?

<{cruzshake}>

I'll take Meek for the upset. This is a huge opportunity for him.

The UFC knows he beats the majority of the top 10 and doesn't want him to be champ

They think he's boring so they'll keep giving him nobodies so nobody knows who he is. Then when he eventually losses(they all do) they can cut him.

Just wait for it

Or this is one of the last fights on his deal and dont' want to pay him big money if he beats a top 10 fighter. One or the other but prolly more to the boring part
I heard nobody in the top 10 will sign on to fight him. Robbie being his main sparring partner excluded

The UFC knows he beats the majority of the top 10 and doesn't want him to be champ

They think he's boring so they'll keep giving him nobodies so nobody knows who he is. Then when he eventually losses(they all do) they can cut him.

Just wait for it

Or this is one of the last fights on his deal and dont' want to pay him big money if he beats a top 10 fighter. One or the other but prolly more to the boring part

Well Covington is more boring than him and he got Maia...
Yeah I know Maia should choke him out in the first but imagine if he wins by some miracle

Meek is a savage and Usman has shitty striking defense.

I know Kamaru can grapplefuck Meek all day but I think that he is going to fall in love with his striking.

I go with the upset here

Well Covington is more boring than him and he got Maia...
Yeah I know Maia should choke him out in the first but imagine if he wins by some miracle

Covington is white tho

I got a whole group of my nerd friends into MMA with Usman’s last fight. They loved it. Haven’t been too impressed with Meek, but I think he'll make it at least a little more challenging than most expect.

I think Usman takes the win and continues to climb the WW rankings. He has really hit his stride lately.

you'd think they would wanna build meek up.

that's gonna be a really bad night for meek i'd imagine.

Surprised this is the next step for Usman. Thinking he mauls meek.

if USADA does not get Meek, Usman will

Fvck ya..great fight. Going with Usman, but it's close.

When the fuck are they gonna give him a Top 10 opponent? Wtf is wrong with UFC.

What a horrid fight.

For Usman who deserved better, for Meek who is gonna get smoked, and the fans.

Whomever made this fight should get fired.

was hoping they would give him SOLID top 10 competition this time

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back