Kamaru Usman vs. Emil Meek Added to UFC 219 Dec. 30th (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
bro, the last 3 guys Usman beat are a million times better than Alves or anyone that Perry has ever fought. They are a million times better than the guy that whooped Perry's ass lol

You're new at this.

You'll get the hang of MMA after a while, just keep hammering buddy.

I don't think we've ever seen an up and coming fighter blacklisted like this.

You're new at this.

You'll get the hang of MMA after a while, just keep hammering buddy.

bro, the fact you don't know me, just shows you're new lol

I was on this board before tuf

Ask anyone abt Kvolcom and they'll tell you, you post conor fan lmao

Meek just posted this on Facebook:

Dear army!

I just received information that my Visa is having some delays and that UFC might have to reschedule my next fight if I am not cleared within few days.
It is unfair to Usman not knowing if and when he will receive an alternate opponent, so I have accepted the fact that the fight is in jeopardy and volunteered to jump in on short notice in Canada December 16.th if they have any pullouts or take a bout in a different country.
I´ve also offered to step in against Gastelum, but at the moment it looks like Bisping will replace Silva.

Stay tuned, I’ll keep all of you posted as I get more information!

A lot of cucks and sjw's in this thread sucking up to Usman despite him not having any top wins.

This is an obvious case of someone being held back. Usman hasn't even lost a round in the UFC, let alone a fight. He needs to fight guys in the tip 10 cause he's proven that fighters outside of it can't compete with him

James Vick talked about this happening to him at LW. There are a lot of contenders who are flat out refusing to fight fringe top-10/15 guys, so it's getting harder for new guys to break into the title picture.

bro Perry and Usman fought on the same card lmao

why does Perry get Ponzi and Usman gets an unranked tough fight? they booked the majority of these fights after Usman had won

they're trying to get him beat by a no name. it's so obvious...just look at his last fight..fought an unranked guy that hasn't lost in the UFC for 5 years. And how did that guy stay undefeated in the UFC for 5 years without fighting top 15 guys? he's black too lol

Facts

Wake up and stop playing stupid man

Cause perry gets finishes and usman manages decisions over the same caliber of fighter

Perry still 20x more exiting despite losing and getting outboxed.

This is sports entertainment.
To be a sport, everybody should have the same rules which clearly isn't the case; it's all about entertainment nowadays

you are biased as fuck, go back to your basement

Just trying to understand this push for usman who is less exciting than a slew of other contenders and is no more skilled so far as he has proven.

So where is his push coming from. I know kvolcom is a cuck and will regurgitate any narrative he thinks is niche, but where is this usman, who has proven he's competent but not must-see like Conor, narrative coming from? Are these supporters and usman fans cucks and sjw's? Perhaps.

A lot of cucks and sjw's in this thread sucking up to Usman despite him not having any top wins.

He has way better wins than Perry and theres tons of dipshits ready to blow Platinum.

Usman is legit, Strickland, Edwards, Moraes, and Alves are good fighters. Maybe not top 15, but what does that even mean when the ghost of Ellenberger was ranked not long ago.

He has way better wins than Perry and theres tons of dipshits ready to blow Platinum.

Usman is legit, Strickland, Edwards, Moraes, and Alves are good fighters. Maybe not top 15, but what does that even mean when the ghost of Ellenberger was ranked not long ago.

That's all fine and good but to say he's out of meek's league based on what he's proven in fights sounds like sucking up and cucking for usman.
This has nothing to do with platinum but for the record, platinum is leagues more exciting than usman

Back