Just had an incident with a Pharmacist today

Hydrocodone masks pain. It does not cure a sprain. I'm a paramedic, I know nothing about medication or healing obviously I am retarded.
Antibiotics get prescribed by a doctor, so you're essentially saying you don't have to take it. That's retarded.

Antibiotics get prescribed by a doctor, so you're essentially saying you don't have to take it. That's retarded.

Lets all just chill the fuck out, man!

We're talking about an ankle sprain, not ebola. Context hombre, can you dig it?

;)

Who said anything about anti-biotics you fucking mong. If you want to be a little bitch thinking hydrocodone is great for a fucking ankle sprain or strain crack on princess.

Who said anything about anti-biotics you fucking mong. If you want to be a little bitch thinking hydrocodone is great for a fucking ankle sprain or strain crack on princess.
No, you're the paramedic who said you don't have to take anything prescribed by a doctor.

No, you're the paramedic who said you don't have to take anything prescribed by a doctor.

No- I said just because you are prescribed something DOES NOT MEAN YOU HAVE TO TAKE IT. Patients can REFUSE treatment if they believe it is in their own interests.

Don't try and re-write history dickhead.

No- I said just because you are prescribed something DOES NOT MEAN YOU HAVE TO TAKE IT. Patients can REFUSE treatment if they believe it is in their own interests.

Well, in a lot of cases, if you don't take your medication, you don't get better. So, your information is whack. Sorry.

Don't be mad at the pharmacist dude, it's a security thing man. The person is just following policy, especially if they want to keep their job. Pharmacy is very strict about a lot of things.

I get your point. Intelligent and informed patients should make the call on the medications they administer to themselves.

They also are considered Doctors. Its like the shortest path to the title

They have a doctorate degree, but no one calls them doctor.

Pharmacy school is 4 years long, the same as medical school.

TS sounds like an opiate addict with drug seeking behavior..

It's hydrocodone. Schedule II
I'm still recovering from a sprained ankle I had 3 weeks ago.

LOL in Europe you get Voltaren lotion for that, if anything.
What do you get for a broken ankle, 10 years worth of mainlining Dilaudid?

found a picture of the TS

a93.jpg

Damn, seriously ! ! ! !

All they do is just fill out people's fucking prescriptions. They are basically just retail clerks.

I PICKED THE WRONG MAJOR IN COLLEGE ! ! ! ! ! !

Ha. They do a little more than that . . .

And @Rhood , if you do have a problem with opioids, and you certainly don't have to acknowledge that in this thread, please talk you your doctor and family/ friends about it stat.
If you did, it sounds like it would be in the very early stages and it would be much easier to help you now than further down the road. Its a really terrible, insidious disease and you don't want it to get worse.
During my psych rotation Clinicals in nursing school the majority of young people hooked on heroin in the area started on pain pills. Going through withdrawal for opioids isn't as deadly as alcohol or benzodiazepines, just really unpleasant.

Back