Jones fighting style affective but cowardly and cheap imo

I thought he did. They paused the fight and showed a bunch of replays of him swiping his hands by DC's face twice during a TD attempt from Cormier.

Maybe, I didn't see replays but saw nothing watching live.

Mate I've disliked Bones a long long time, but the guys THE legit GOAT for realzies. Kidding yourself otherwise.

His in prime PEDs failure is a serious impediment to his claim. Invalidates it IMO.

I don't believe he innocently got dick pills from his gyms PED supplier, surprised anyone can to be honest.

Good thing nobody cares about your dumbshit opinion, but if you want to cry some more, then let it out.

<2>

33524740.jpg

Daniel.

Spamming oblique kicks to keep distance and poking his opponents in the eyes.

Running away when his opponent closes the distance instead of looking to counter. Completely unwilling to exchange from range. He either chooses to fight at knee stomping range or clinching range and if that doesn't work he literally runs away and looks to land something sneaky if he is chased. If that doesn't work he goes to clinch and repeat.

His fighting style Is affective and very hard to deal with but the tactics he chooses to use are cheap and cowardly. I know I will get flamed for this but I know I'm not the only one who is sick of watching the running, eye poking, oblique kicks and condom fighting.No greats need to spam oblique kicks or run away in their fights.

No real fan could support that garbage or truly celebrate it. Jones is great but his fighting style is petty and cheap.
<GinJuice><GinJuice><GinJuice><GinJuice><GinJuice><GinJuice><GinJuice><GinJuice><GinJuice><GinJuice><GinJuice><GinJuice><GinJuice><GinJuice><GinJuice><GinJuice><GinJuice><GinJuice><GinJuice><GinJuice>

Running away when his opponent closes the distance instead of looking to counter. Completely unwilling to exchange from range. He either chooses to fight at knee stomping range or clinching range and if that doesn't work he literally runs away and looks to land something sneaky if he is chased. If that doesn't work he goes to clinch and repeat.

His fighting style Is affective and very hard to deal with but the tactics he chooses to use are cheap and cowardly. I know I will get flamed for this but I know I'm not the only one who is sick of watching the running, eye poking, oblique kicks and condom fighting.No greats need to spam oblique kicks or run away in their fights.

No real fan could support that garbage or truly celebrate it. Jones is great but his fighting style is petty and cheap.

You're right, Jones is great

He fights to the rules, stop crying. He is a great fighter and will be hard to beat.

His in prime PEDs failure is a serious impediment to his claim. Invalidates it IMO.

I don't believe he innocently got dick pills from his gyms PED supplier, surprised anyone can to be honest.

Ban this fool. PED failure. GTFOH

I thought he did. They paused the fight and showed a bunch of replays of him swiping his hands by DC's face twice during a TD attempt from Cormier.

It was a head butt. Not an eye poke. Zero eye pokes in this fight.

I felt like I was watching a fighter with a very high fight IQ. I'm not a fan of oblique kicks, but they are extremely effective and within the rules of the fight.
Finishing Cormier has me impressed to no end. The dude is a monster, and Jones took some pretty serious shots from him. I personally would have liked to see him fight on the outsode even more while absorbing less damage.
It's clear he doesn't have your heart, Mixfight, but he seems to be doing alright nonetheless.
What a match that was!

Demonstrably false. Ban hammer.

Its established fact cupcake.

He is a cheater.

I and anyone else can say it all day and no reason for a ban because he has been caught cheating.

Agreed TS his knee kicks are dirty as fuck. Just spams them because he's 12 feet tall.

Don't worry gus will beat jones by fighting like a man

If you think jones runs go watch a gustaffson fight he literally sprints away from opponents

Jones just beat the champ?

no didn't you hear Cormier was never the champ because he never beat the champ I think Frank Shamrock is still UFC LHW champion but I could be wrong.

af·fec·tive
aˈfektiv/
adjective
PSYCHOLOGY
adjective: affective
  1. relating to moods, feelings, and attitudes.
    "affective disorders"

ef·fec·tive
əˈfektiv/
adjective
  1. 1.
    successful in producing a desired or intended result.
    "effective solutions to environmental problems"
    synonyms: successful, effectual, potent, powerful;

i personally think oblique kicks should be banned. them jackson guys be stompping people's knees out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back