Jones fighting style affective but cowardly and cheap imo

Mixfight

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Spamming oblique kicks to keep distance and poking his opponents in the eyes.

Running away when his opponent closes the distance instead of looking to counter. Completely unwilling to exchange from range. He either chooses to fight at knee stomping range or clinching range and if that doesn't work he literally runs away and looks to land something sneaky if he is chased. If that doesn't work he goes to clinch and repeat.

His fighting style Is affective and very hard to deal with but the tactics he chooses to use are cheap and cowardly. I know I will get flamed for this but I know I'm not the only one who is sick of watching the running, eye poking, oblique kicks and condom fighting.No greats need to spam oblique kicks or run away in their fights.

No real fan could support that garbage or truly celebrate it. Jones is great but his fighting style is petty and cheap.

thats woodley.

jones is just a cheater. he will do whatever it takes to win plain and simple. He is effective and violent.

I'm no Jones fan but come on you guys, the amount of Sodium Chloride is off the charts here.

Salty losers here lol

Can't be the champ if you never beat the champ. Suck it.

Its a fuckin fight. And Jones is fucking great at it. Just because you dont like Jones doesn't change this.

He is a regretable POS but the only issue I have with his fightting is the abundane of eye pokes.

Probably just did the best win of his career without a single one.

He is a regretable POS but the only issue I have with his fightting is the abundane of eye pokes.

Probably just did the best win of his career without a single one.
I thought he did. They paused the fight and showed a bunch of replays of him swiping his hands by DC's face twice during a TD attempt from Cormier.

Running away when his opponent closes the distance instead of looking to counter. Completely unwilling to exchange from range. He either chooses to fight at knee stomping range or clinching range and if that doesn't work he literally runs away and looks to land something sneaky if he is chased. If that doesn't work he goes to clinch and repeat.

His fighting style Is affective and very hard to deal with but the tactics he chooses to use are cheap and cowardly. I know I will get flamed for this but I know I'm not the only one who is sick of watching the running, eye poking, oblique kicks and condom fighting.No greats need to spam oblique kicks or run away in their fights.

No real fan could support that garbage or truly celebrate it. Jones is great but his fighting style is petty and cheap.

But when gustafson did it it was a very good gameplan

Poor DC fans. Biggest crybabies ever.

Jones is the best LHW in the world. Fucking deal with it.

basically. fedor is was a fighters fighter. Jones fans are noobs angry as fuck they missed the golden era. FEDOR GOAT. And it's not even close.

Lol, it's okay, you will accept this loss in a week - or two.

Mate I've disliked Bones a long long time, but the guys THE legit GOAT for realzies. Kidding yourself otherwise.

Jones was picking him apart from a distance with body shots.

Back