Jon Jones win over DC is now overturned.

I support overturning the win, but I don't want them to give Cormier the belt back. He'd be a paper champ x2. The UFC should organize a LHW tournament (ala Strikeforce) and put the belt up for grabs.

Well how would the winner of the tournament be any less a paper champ since they didn't beat Jones either? UFC should just do what WWE did and erase Juicehead Jones from the history books the same way WWE erased Benoit and pretended he never existed as they didn't want the bad PR.

I don't get this.

a young fighter who are tested positive for steroids in a title fight, and might have been using steroids throughout his career AND has shown to be not the best role model are still praised and many people are still defending him.

while people make fun of a legendary fighter who are still competing in high level champion at the age of 38, and do it clean and while being the best role model as any champion can be, JUST BECAUSE HE CRIED WHEN HE LOSE THE MOST IMPORTANT FIGHT IN HIS CAREER.

i just don't get it.

Yeah, I was gonna join my local MMA gym to learn how to throw perfectly timed head kicks, but I just took some PED's instead and now I'm a master of all techniques!

HTTP3d3dy5yZWFjdGlvbmdpZnMudXMvd3AtY29udGVudC91cGxvYWRzLzIwMTMvMDcvaGVoX3RodW1ic191cF9ucGguZ2lm.gif

When you are competing in UFC, especially championship level, every little advantage count.

He should have been banned for having an illegal reach advantage.

We all saw what happened. Doesnt matter.

how is this doesn't matter !!!!

HE TESTED POSITIVE PEOPLE !!! how is anyone still defending him and think that his win is legit.

Right.

So without the kicking ability the PED's would be useless.

Literally not confused at all.
Based on your AV, you seem to have been under the impression McGregor would beat Mayweather, so you're likely a moron without an understanding of reality.

Yea roids totally gave jones the fight IQ to set that kick up and trick DC.

it definitely help him to train harder, take all those bombs from DC, hit harder and kick harder.

it's amazing that people still defending Jones

if Jon Jones can beat him without steroids, why can't he do that this time, he is already tested positive once, why risk it if you can beat DC without steroids.

apparently Jones fans has more confident about his skills more than Jones.

Spoiler alert

Both the drivers cheated, one got caught

Also lol at using driving as your analogy for MMA.

And I'm the confused one.

YOU HAVE NO PROVE.

Jones has tested positive twice, and flagged once.

I thought the usada release stated that jones would have due process before conclusions were drawn. This is a conclusion

This is a conclusion because, regardless of why Jones had PEDs in his system, it's been conclusively proven that he had an illegal perfromance-enhancing drug in his system and the fight will logically be overturned because of his criminal advantage.

Oh Shit. I was reading about this and it's crazy that someone can fight and beat the same person on PED both times. Still, I have to wonder if the average fan like myself really gives ashit what Jones ws on. At the end of the day, I think they'll remember the head kick KO and crying a lot more. Just Sayain

it definitely help him to train harder, take all those bombs from DC, hit harder and kick harder.

it's amazing that people still defending Jones
DC landed like 3 hard punches lol

how is this doesn't matter !!!!

HE TESTED POSITIVE PEOPLE !!! how is anyone still defending him and think that his win is legit.

Steroids don't make your game plan for a fight and it does not improve fight IQ

DC landed like 3 hard punches lol

Jon Jones himself admitted that his chin felt numb after the fight because DC landed many good shot.

and by proven to use steroids, Jones showed that he himself doesn't think he can beat DC clean and fairly.

otherwise why would he taken steroids, even though he already tested positive once.

clearly his fans has more confident for his ability more than jones himself.

Steroids don't make your game plan for a fight and it does not improve fight IQ

again, it does help you train harder, fight harder, hit harder and help confidence as well.

again, why would he use it, if he doesn't need it, he has tested positive before, why risk it, if you know you can beat the champ without any "extra help"

again, do you know Jones ability better than he does ?

This is a conclusion because, regardless of why Jones had PEDs in his system, it's been conclusively proven that he had an illegal perfromance-enhancing drug in his system and the fight will logically be overturned because of his criminal advantage.

I have a problem with that because if they end up saying that its a tiny trace amount from a one off dick pill then theres no way that would actually help him in the fight. Im sure he probably is dirty but if its just one test and they end up saying it was a tainted supplement or whatever then i dont see how it could actually affect his performance

Back