Jon Jones win over DC is now overturned.

Don't be a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

You already ducked me once you basement dweller.

<17>

Yea I was a bit of a d*ck to you I just posted about it. :D

Oh I'm in no basement, I'm high in the clouds.. well relative to my location at least.

Also bro I'm not a confrontational type, I'm more of a chill and let live type but you'd be surprised.. very surprised. :D (Joe Rogan's speech)

Eastern Europe
6'6
300+ lbs

Still just waiting for Sherdog to change the result.

Saw this on ESPN. Sad but is normal for cheaters. Now make Cormier - Gus II !!!

They can overturn the victory but that sweet memory will always remain.

tumblr_otw11q0WX31r7vh24o1_500.gif

Fuck Jones and his whole bullshit asterisk of a career. Ban this guy from the fucking sport.

Also, Gus beat his ass.

Don't know how anyone can claim Jones is GOAT anymore. He HIMSELF doesn't think he's the best fighter (otherwise he wouldn't take PEDs).

The one time he beat USADA he looked like utter shit vs OSP. He's clearly been on steroids his whole career. I was on his train for a long long time, but there's just no excusing this anymore.

DC is LHW GOAT, it's not even comparable anymore. Jon has been on PEDs all this time and DC even went to HW to kick some ass.

I think this was the expected outcome. I'm interested in what they will do with the belt. In 2002 Barnett beat Couture for the title but tested positive for steroids and was stripped. In that situation Couture wasn't given the belt back.

I'm so torn on that... I think its probably more fair to give Cormier the belt back.

The NC thing is always funny to me. So what DC did not get KTFO now? I am sure he feels so much better about crying it out in the cage.

Fighters should get a % of the opponents purse. Something like 50%, no way in hell someone will give me brain damage and just get off with a small fine. Or do they already do something like this?
sad part is the only fools who will get a % is the commission because they gave him a license and he cheated fines etc,, what about the guy he sign a contract with 0% it should be changed,, only UFC would have power to do it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back