Jon Jones win over DC is now overturned.

Exactly, allows you to RECOVER AND TRAIN more, dumb fuck.

Do you know what comes with additional practice and training, dumb fuck?

TECHNIQUE. THAT is what you get when you're able put in extra practice everyday, dumb fuck.

It ALSO increases your recovery, stamina, an confidence. That is why Jones was ABLE to keep
Throwing power strikes without gassing out.

The reason it's not good for MMA is because it's cheating and provides an unfair advantage you stupid fuck.

I can't believe you're too stupid to comprehend this basic shit.

Everyone is on it buddeh, relax.

Thank you, these fucks are too stupid to comprehend that

So triggered.

Everyone is on it buddeh, relax.

So triggered.
You tried to argue with me, I gave you the facts and you have nothing to say. You said that it wouldn't help him with technique, I shut you the fuck up quick and told you how it can help.

You have nothing to say. Just stop talking

If DC get Jon Jones' steroid stack, he'd be LHW and HW champion.

Yeah, I was gonna join my local MMA gym to learn how to throw perfectly timed head kicks, but I just took some PED's instead and now I'm a master of all techniques!

HTTP3d3dy5yZWFjdGlvbmdpZnMudXMvd3AtY29udGVudC91cGxvYWRzLzIwMTMvMDcvaGVoX3RodW1ic191cF9ucGguZ2lm.gif
You can spin it however you want, but PEDs help you train harder and longer than anyone natural, and also help recovery time from injuries immensely.

Jones cheated to get an unfair advantage, and his whole career is now tainted in the eyes of the vast majority of MMA fans. Deal with it, bro.

<{cum@me}>

You tried to argue with me, I gave you the facts and you have nothing to say. You said that it wouldn't help him with technique, I shut you the fuck up quick and told you how it can help.

You have nothing to say. Just stop talking

Weird how DC was able to push the pace against such a freak athlete "without" PED's and not gas. Considering as you say, he isn't able to train as hard or as often without them. Almost seems unnatural.

I've made my opinion very clear. All you mother fuckers are on steroids, and PEDs improve MMA.

Enjoy your social justice crusade against them to make MMA a "safe place"

Weird how DC was able to push the pace against such a freak athlete "without" PED's and not gas. Considering as you say, he isn't able to train as hard or as often without them. Almost seems unnatural.

I've made my opinion very clear. All you mother fuckers are on steroids, and PEDs improve MMA.

Enjoy your social justice crusade against them to make MMA a "safe place"

How can you be this delusional?

Yeah I'm the delusional one, while the rest of the MMA world pretends that everyone who hasn't been caught is clean.

Let's apply that logic to the Pre-USADA era, shall we?

I wonder how active this forum would be if every time someone made a post the site forced their webcam to take a picture to show everyone who they are arguing with.

Yeah I'm the delusional one, while the rest of the MMA world pretends that everyone who hasn't been caught is clean.

Let's apply that logic to the Pre-USADA era, shall we?

IMG_1194.JPG

You and the word logic do not go hand in hand.

I wonder how active this forum would be if every time someone made a post the site forced their webcam to take a picture to show everyone who they are arguing with.

I've posted my picture on Sherdog before, how about you?

Jones about to be stripped of the belt.

DC will have the belt since the last fight would be ruled a NC.

WE'RE TALKING ABOUT MMA MORON.

In MMA you can end a fight with a single strike. Racing is totally different.

Goodbye self righteous 2017 white belt. You've contributed nothing of substance and are only adding to the social justice crusade against PEDs which is making our sport worse. Congratulations.

Make the UFC great again. Bring back TRT.
you sound like s simpleton

Fighters should get a % of the opponents purse. Something like 50%, no way in hell someone will give me brain damage and just get off with a small fine. Or do they already do something like this?
when fighters like hunt try to speak up on stuff like this, unfortunately we chastise him for bitching and whining instead of supporting him

Back