Jon Jones gym full of CCTV

You said it's fishy how DC is talking about his tests. What are you implying exactly?
I pointed out that he never tested positive and Jones did twice.
According to you that logic makes you lol. The fact that many of them might be juicing is irrelevant as long as you dont have any factual proof.
It's high performance sports ffs and I think most will agree that there is a lot of shit going on.
So lets have an honest conversation and please start by elaborating how I am biased here.
Because you implied DC isn't on anything or has never taken anything because he passed drug tests.

You know Jones passed a bunch of tests, failed then passed a bunch more immediately afterwards? You know what that shows? A big flaw in their drug testing. If stupid ol Jones can beat a drug test, surely a smart man like DC could? Oh wait but he's got a belly, so he definitely didn't take anything.

It’s Albuquerque. Last year, like the year before, the state had the country’s highest per capita rate of property crime and the second-highest per capita rate, after Alaska, of violent crime (not including the District of Columbia). After what happened again yesterday in California again I’d have cameras everywhere too.
Don’t forget kidnapping and drug gangs.

That's pretty stupid for that gym to have those cameras just about everywhere. If Gus was smart he would hire a good hacker to tap into them so he can see exactly how Jones will be training for him.

This might be the dumbest idea heard in some time

Jon just wants to make sure that nobody steals his cocaine or his steroids.

Back