Jon Jones gym full of CCTV

I love this logic that you used. So many use it. I think it's hilarious.

So naive. Lol

You mean facts?

Show me DC's failed test please. Ah yes there is none. But it's so easy to fool USADA I am so naive.
How did captain limpdick fail twice then? Man what a silly logic!

You talk about logic while having nothing to offer except suspicions. You can "lol" all you want but Jones was caught twice

You mean facts?

Show me DC's failed test please. Ah yes there is none. But it's so easy to fool USADA I am so naive.
How did captain limpdick fail twice then? Man what a silly logic!

You talk about logic while having nothing to offer except suspicions. You can "lol" all you want but Jones was caught twice
When Jones passes his next test and smashes Gus, will you actually think he is clean? ROFL.

I remember when I was 10 and believed everything I was told. Again, naive.

Just about any business has or should have plenty of CCTV. I worked security for a business that 78 PTZ cameras and it was only 4 floors. Normal these days.

When Jones passes his next test and smashes Gus, will you actually think he is clean? ROFL.

I remember when I was 10 and believed everything I was told. Again, naive.

So you dont have solid proof for DC roiding like captain limpdick who you're defending so passionately? Thought so

Just about any business has or should have plenty of CCTV. I worked security for a business that 78 PTZ cameras and it was only 4 floors. Normal these days.
To protect against what? The local crime syndicate that’s after used punching bags and foam rollers?

Probably because they have co Ed dorms there plus they need time to let Jon know when to go hide under the ring

It’s Albuquerque. Last year, like the year before, the state had the country’s highest per capita rate of property crime and the second-highest per capita rate, after Alaska, of violent crime (not including the District of Columbia). After what happened again yesterday in California again I’d have cameras everywhere too.

What a pathetic person to hold up that painting smiling like that... yea you beat DC twice. Take it in stride. You don’t see gsp with a t shirt of Matt Serra turtled up eating knees, because gsp is a true legend. An iconic fighter. This dude is trashy

When a man is a snitch he's got to take care of security. I don't care who you are, nobody likes snitches.

So you dont have solid proof for DC roiding like captain limpdick who you're defending so passionately? Thought so
Lol I just called him a juicer... How was that defending him? You're so biased you cant have an honest conversation.... You literally said I defended Jon, when at no point did I do this. Care to try again?

If you believe USADA catches everyone or that some shit isn't swept under the rug, even when it has been factually proven they have, that's on you bud.

Lol I just called him a juicer... How was that defending him? You're so biased you cant have an honest conversation.... You literally said I defended Jon, when at no point did I do this. Care to try again?

If you believe USADA catches everyone or that some shit isn't swept under the rug, even when it has been factually proven they have, that's on you bud.

You said it's fishy how DC is talking about his tests. What are you implying exactly?
I pointed out that he never tested positive and Jones did twice.
According to you that logic makes you lol. The fact that many of them might be juicing is irrelevant as long as you dont have any factual proof.
It's high performance sports ffs and I think most will agree that there is a lot of shit going on.
So lets have an honest conversation and please start by elaborating how I am biased here.

They need to install one under their cage.

QONVIyz.gif

Fuck this rat snitch I hope Gus takes his soul, he wouldnt be half the fighter he is without PEDs

#truth #umadbro?

DF9UyvjXcAEQbqN.jpg
image.jpg
DC couldnt beat any version of JONES with alll the PEDs in the world.

DC is just another fake paper champion.

Do MMA gyms normally have this much CCTV coverage? Only half the screen is showing coverage. I’m sure outdoors has cameras as well.

View attachment 467973

Come and get me you cockaroaches!!
View attachment 467981

That's pretty stupid for that gym to have those cameras just about everywhere. If Gus was smart he would hire a good hacker to tap into them so he can see exactly how Jones will be training for him.

Back