Jon Jones gym full of CCTV

Jones trying to rub it in about DC crying is low, you don't think he'll be in tears when he inevitably loses?

If they see USADA coming in through the gates they will notify Jon Jones immediately so he can find a suitable place to hide, where no one can find him. Preferably a place where no one would bother to look.

Is that picture with Cormier real? That would be low even for Jon standards.

And we could probably say this about a ton of fighters you like....

Do you really think DC has always been clean? The way he speaks about his drug tests is pretty damn fishy to be honest.
Not speculating on DC but I will say if any gym has inside info on how to beat tests it’s AKA. Their head coach is pretty good friends with Victor Conte.

Remember that time Jon Jones fucked up his career and betrayed the trust of everyone around him.

And remember the other 5 times that happened?

Not speculating on DC but I will say if any gym has inside info on how to beat tests it’s AKA. Their head coach is pretty good friends with Victor Conte.
I am very skeptical of DC. The way he talks about his drug tests is rather alarming to me.

jonescryvroom.gif~original

tenor.gif

jCvD71h.gif

Fuck this rat snitch I hope Gus takes his soul, he wouldnt be half the fighter he is without PEDs

#truth #umadbro?

It would be awesome seeing Gus do that to him and I hope he does, but half the fighter w/out PEDs? Come on my dude, you know that’s a very extreme statement. You don’t have enough information or knowledge to make the claim that PEDs make you twice as good at fighting. Maybe you’re exaggerating?

And we could probably say this about a ton of fighters you like....

Do you really think DC has always been clean? The way he speaks about his drug tests is pretty damn fishy to be honest.

Yeah so fishy that he never tested positive while Jones failed twice.

{<BJPeen}

Yeah so fishy that he never tested positive while Jones failed twice.

{<BJPeen}
I love this logic that you used. So many use it. I think it's hilarious.

So naive. Lol

Well paranoia is common among cocaine addicts lol

So when USADA shows up, someone can guide him on the phone how to get out without being spotted.

Like in the movies.

"Okay Jon... hold, he'll be on your left.... wait.... okay go to the next door"

Lol, Jon looks like such a scumbag in that picture, celebrating the time steroids beat DC.

yeah but no one talks about that, you wonder why

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back