Jon Jones' failed 'B'-sample drug test could be good news for UFC star sports.yahoo.com/jon-jones-fa

gazbones

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score

Even Novitsky defending Jon now, case is looking really good. Watch Dimspace try to call Novitsky a fraud and a nobody and get 25 likes.

ExskoAt.jpg

I fail to see how a 2nd confirmed PED use that will forever question his legacy and reputation will be a good thing. He's already been stripped of a title and will likely get a 4 year ban (he should be banned for life).

I fail to see how a 2nd confirmed PED use that will forever question his legacy and reputation will be a good thing. He's already been stripped of a title and will likely get a 4 year ban (he should be banned for life).

I think they're implying it was a setup or something along those lines.

No he is LITERALLY still the champ

yahoo is to journalism wat cancer is to babies

Last edited:

Good luck proving that to the commission and if need be a court of law.

Dude has a history of not only PED use, but also drug use. No one is going to believe he was set up.

First he has the testosterone levels of a 10 year old Chinese girl.

Then he hides under a cage when USADA arrives at the gym.

Then it's dick pills.

Then it's a setup.

Combine that with the fact that he always seems to physically out-perform his opponents (stronger, better cardio, etc.).

Anyone who thinks he is innocent has battered wife syndrome.

There's no way this is a good thing. Novitsky is a retard doing damage control. Or attempting to.

Okay but did you read the article?

yes. here's an excerpt

The fact that the B-sample came back positive for M3, the metabolite of turinabol, and not for the parent compound itself, may well be good news for Jones.The parent compound has a half-life of 16 hours, meaning it leaves the body in less than a day. Jones’ positive test came at the weigh-in on July 28. Jones passed a blood test after the fight on July 29, though turinabol is detected in testing via urine, not blood.

He's saying that the "silver lining" is that he passed a blood test a day later, even though turibinol isn't tested in the blood.

when really, the "good news" doesn't exist and is something the author used to get click links.

The whole premise here is that a person is either not stupid or not a sociopath. Guess what.......

Also, the whole thing hinges upon his passing the blood test... which doesn't test for the drug Jones took.

There's no way this is a good thing. Novitsky is a retard doing damage control. Or attempting to.
Bahahahahhahahahhahah Novitsky is a retard now, but sherdog basement dwellers aren't

Back