Jon Jones' failed 'B'-sample drug test could be good news for UFC star sports.yahoo.com/jon-jones-fa

yeah, it gives you a boost of energy I think he mentioned as well.

If people want to think someone jacked off jon jones with lotion tainted with steroids a day before the fight go ahead and believe it

Tbol is awful for your cardio

Meaning " it's probably a tainted supplement or they spiked his shit because Jon Jones can't be that stupid using a steroid easily detectable that would stay in his system for 60 days. " Still, I'm waiting for more data on this.

I mean, not like credibility is a real concern, but if this whole thing gets "explained away" under a fragrant cloud of legalese, then we'll never be able to take anything seriously again.

Meaning " it's probably a tainted supplement or they spiked his shit because Jon Jones can't be that stupid using a steroid easily detectable that would stay in his system for 60 days. " Still, I'm waiting for more data on this.
It's always someone else's fault. Jon could never have been stupid enough to not only hit-and-run, but return to the scene for drugs...right? He has a history of fucking up royally, and still little fanbois will find any excuse to relieve him of any responsibility. Why? Because they like the way he fights. Utterly amoral.

Sounds to me like a polite way to say, "Jon had to be pretty stupid to do this."

doesn't really matter, I am waiting on the C sample

This is like when those to catch a predator guys get caught and deny it all. Jon we have a transcript. Just admit it already like your buddy lance.

No he wasn't, otherwise he would've quoted me back and said so. Why would him being stripped in 2015 be relevant?

You are just as daft as you come off aren't you? Getting stripped of his title was due to his negligence. Popping for a PED in July was due to negligence. See the corolation? Now get back to night school ya dumb n00b.

He'll surely wiggle his way around this as always right?
Not this time. People will forgive you multiple times, but not for the same offense. It's like if he hit another pregnant chick. This isn't gonna go away so easy.

CM Punk only has 1 loss in the UFC. Same as Jon Jones, Conor McGregor and Demetrious Johnson. CM GOAT

Yeah, its a good news:
1. Jon can take coke every day now without USADA control
2. for Cormier and other LHWs

jlj.0.gif

What really happened is probably he had relations with a hot fitness model who was using turismomanutebol and ingested some via eating her pussy. Clearly unintentional.

Novinsky buying into the "nobody could be that fucking stupid" excuse

not going to work.....Jon is the guy who supposedly took "dick pills" labeled "not for human consumption".

Tbol is awful for your cardio

And being dumb is afwul for your iq.

People do dumb shit for no reason. It is how people are.

What really happened is probably he had relations with a hot fitness model who was using turismomanutebol and ingested some via eating her pussy. Clearly unintentional.

Word around the Flintstone vitamins and horsemeat forums is Jones took this

https://www.steroid.com/Cheque-Drops.php

Or a similar "pre fight/workout" steroid that happened to be tainted with Tbol

CLIFFS: Mbol is basically the most serious shit out there in the steroid community, and I'm sure someone like dimspace would attest to that......im not saying that's exactly what he used, that's just the gossip

But if true...<{danayeah}>

Back