Jon Jones' failed 'B'-sample drug test could be good news for UFC star sports.yahoo.com/jon-jones-fa

yes. here's an excerpt

The fact that the B-sample came back positive for M3, the metabolite of turinabol, and not for the parent compound itself, may well be good news for Jones.The parent compound has a half-life of 16 hours, meaning it leaves the body in less than a day. Jones’ positive test came at the weigh-in on July 28. Jones passed a blood test after the fight on July 29, though turinabol is detected in testing via urine, not blood.

He's saying that the "silver lining" is that he passed a blood test a day later, even though turibinol isn't tested in the blood.

when really, the "good news" doesn't exist and is something the author used to get click links.
Ok, but did you REALLY read the article? Not cherrypick a quote that doesn't even look good so you can post it here and seem clever? Did you read Novitsky's quotes? Convenitently left it out and posted an excerpt that you know tells nothing, I'm onto you

Even Novitsky defending Jon now, case is looking really good. Watch Dimspace try to call Novitsky a fraud and a nobody and get 25 likes.

Lol at the UFC ALREADY FRAMING the "tainted" supplements/dick pills/skin cream/asthma inhaler excuse ready.

Last edited:
Ok, but did you REALLY read the article? Not cherrypick a quote that doesn't even look good so you can post it here and seem clever? Did you read Novitsky's quotes? Convenitently left it out and posted an excerpt that you know tells nothing, I'm onto you

there wasn't much more than that.

Dude, your article sucks. Get over it

Who do you think Jon should fight next in Jan/Feb? Brock or Gus? I'd go with Gus honestly

This article and the fact Jones nuthuggers are still defending him after a 2nd failed PED test just proves how truly stupid some people are.

Literally the premise of the article is that Jones passed a blood test when the drug is not tested for by blood.

This article and the fact Jones nuthuggers are still defending him after a 2nd failed PED test just proves how truly stupid some people are.

Literally the premise of the article is that Jones passed a blood test when the drug is not tested for by blood.

And it means he had to take it the day before he failed the piss test to pass.

well no shit, sounds like the stupid kind of shit he'd do.

This is an insult to a reasonable person. He is guilty

Bones was probably getting the good good A level athlete stuff from his NFL brothers.
Rest of these UFC guys probably getting there's through reebok reps in UFC gym parking lots

Levels to this performance enhancing shit son

<{danayeah}>

ExskoAt.jpg
I'm sorry Charlie Murphy.

And that it means he had to take it the day before he failed the piss test to pass.

well no shit, sounds like the stupid kind of shit he'd do.

Plus his brother tested positive for the same drug. Basically people with little knowledge of doping are saying why use Turinabol its not intelligent use not thinking of the fact Jones does stupid shit and that turinabol, like Chael has said, is used in stacking

Plus his brother tested positive for the same drug. Basically people with little knowledge of doping are saying why use Turinabol its not intelligent use not thinking of the fact Jones does stupid shit and that turinabol, like Chael has said, is used in stacking

yeah, it gives you a boost of energy I think he mentioned as well.

If people want to think someone jacked off jon jones with lotion tainted with steroids a day before the fight go ahead and believe it

Novinsky buying into the "nobody could be that fucking stupid" excuse

Back