Johny Hendricks Goes Off On GSP Again

I actually have to agree with this. The man beat three top five guys in a row and loses his shot to a guy coming off a loss and suspension. To add more fuel to the fire I truly believe that he is going to lose to Condit.

If he's going to lose to Condit, then he maybe isn't the best WW in the world?

FlyThai condones what Anderson does to Weidman.

Says GSP is "waiting for hendricks to lose".

LOL!

Wow you're praising Silva and dumping on GSP ? what a surprise !!!

Anderson said no to Weidman before , now and nothing is official .
GSP was scheduled to fight Diaz , DIaz fucked up so GSP was to face Condit , GSP got Injured so Diaz and Condit took place .
Condit won so GSP fought Condit .
GSP still had that personal vendetta vs Diaz in his head .
Dana and GSP want to fight Diaz since it's personal (and better $$$ to milk out before DIaz fuck up again) .
Hendricks is a nobody who got 3 sweet flash KO while getting the lucky Win (should have lost) vs Kos .
Hendricks has no $$$ factors .
Diaz has the $$$ factors and Dana and Co knows it .

So the only difference basically is Silva want and will do whatever he want while GSP would face anyone @ WW they place in front of him .

I'm not tearing down GSP I'm just calling it how I see it. Anderson never picked who he wanted to fight and I agree he should have fought him instead if having that year off but in the end the UFC needed him to fight Bonnar to save a card!

And that's exactly what he did.

And there is no way anyone can justify GSP picking Diaz over Hendricks! No way dude get out with that.

Just shut up and fight, wait for your shot...A lot of people have had to wait for theirs too. Keep winning and your time will come.

And him ranting on and on is going to change anything? He definitely deserves the title shot against GSP but he just needs to wait for Dana to setup the fight.

It may or not solve anything but that's not the point, Hendricks was done wrong by GSP so he has the right to call him out of it.

You would do the same thing to as well as most of sherdog.

FlyThai condones what Anderson does to Weidman.

Says GSP is "waiting for hendricks to lose".

LOL!

I haven't condoned anything. It's just two completely different circumstances.

Anderson is going to fight Weidman and didn't pick any other contender unlike GSP. He picked Diaz when Hendricks was the unanimous number 2.

And now GSP fans acting all upset that Hendricks trashes him. He has all the right to and he's right.

Hendricks is talented and has tools to give GSP a challenge, but I agree with those who are calling for him to shaddap and focus on the object directly in front of him: Carlos Condit. If he's overlooking the Natural Born Killer, he's in for a rude awakening.

dana is smart - setting up the superfight because they are not going to put condit in front of gsp again.

I understand his frustration

Hendricks deserves to be pissed off

yeah but he should just shut up and focus on the guy in front of him. he's going to get a title shot soon, he needs to stop whining, that turns people off

yeah but he should just shut up and focus on the guy in front of him. he's going to get a title shot soon, he needs to stop whining, that turns people off

He is focusing on the guy in front of him, that's why he is in a middle of a training camp preparing for him, no?

Taking the very little time it takes to call out some bullshit won't negate the hours he puts into training

Then he should be pissed at Dana White.

Before Rory was injured and out of the fight with Condit Dana said that Johny might not even get the title shot even if he won against Jake and that the winner of Condit-Rory could be getting the next title shot.

So even though Dana knows that Rory and GSP have said they will never fight each other and even though Dana knows what Johny has accomplished DANA WAS STILL IGNORING JOHNY!

You have to ask why Dana is ignoring Johny so badly? It must be because Johny doesn't help Zuffa financially.

IMO Johny needs to shave his ugly beard because it makes him look like one of them deranged murdering hillbillies from Wrong Turn.

Or not, I don't care, but if Johny wants more fans I think his appearance is a good place to start.

Being more strategic with his public statements would help too, but I don't think Johny is intelligent enough for that.

Being dumb and hillbilly ugly won't likely get Johny the fans he needs so that Dana--and not GSP--starts seeing Johny as someone he wants to promote.

But that's just my opinion.

Lol @ this fighter bashing.

Don't know what it is......

I mean I get what he's doing (the Chael route)

However, anyone else really annoyed by it?
Chael was entertaining.

This guy just comes off as WWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GSP ISN'T FIGHTING ME WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:icon_cry2

Yes. He should focus on the task at hand.

There is a difference between what Chael has done and this

I think he has every right to be upset... GSPs theory that he doesn't want to fight him because he thought Koshcheck beat him and he doesnt want to fight anybody who lost to someone he beat is flawed I mean he's fighting Diaz who just lost to Condit who he just beat, wheres the logic?

Pretty much every interview the guy does he's asked about Nick Diaz getting the shot over him. He is expressing his (very valid) opinion.

he will get his chance (to lose)

edit: nvm i just remembered that he is going to lose to condit

Hendricks is just another wrestler with an overhand that thinks he's Mike Tyson because he scored a couple of knockouts.

Back