Johny Hendricks Goes Off On GSP Again

He won't get a title shot after he losses to Condit

I hope the crowd will cheer for condit for the first time.
If this guy would have a crowd behind him then he would be so much better imo

I want Condit to smash Hendricks simply because the guy has been crying and butthurting so fucking hard.

Honestly, the guy comes off as some jilted woman.

maybe Hendricks is just convinced that you have to talk your way into a title shot. I mean, it would not be crazy to think that

but, in the meantime, its annoying

if he wins against Condit he is really well positioned for the shot. the only things preventing it would be Nick winning (with GSP getting an immediate rematch), GSP winning but the fight being close or controversial enough that Nick gets an immediate rematch, GSP wins and fights Silva next.

honestly, Hendricks can talk as much as he wants but he ain't getting a shot if any of the above things happen. So I would recommend that he focus on Condit

He should be saying other stuff instead of sounding like a little girl that dropped her lollipop on the floor.

I understand his frustration

Hendricks deserves to be beat down

Yeah so true , he's frustrated the champ doens't want to waste time with a sub par fight .
I wonder if he's still think GSP is scared of him once Condit beat his ass.

Yeah so true , he's frustrated the champ doens't want to waste time with a sub par fight .
I wonder if he's still think GSP is scared of him once Condit beat his ass.

That's craziness Hendricks is the rightful number 1 contender and he is right to be livid and you cannot deny that.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing....that Carlos has to be the favored fighter, right?

After hendricks vs condit there is going to be threads about lucky one punch ko's and who has more then Hendricks.

I want Condit to smash Hendricks simply because the guy has been crying and butthurting so fucking hard.

Honestly, the guy comes off as some jilted woman.

Please do Condit! I'm sick and tired of hearing Hendrick's complaining.

We will send Hendrick's a GSP Jersey to wipe off his tears after he loses to Condit. :icon_chee

That's craziness Hendricks is the rightful number 1 contender and he is right to be livid and you cannot deny that.

I agree with you on that, but he has been ranting way too much lately it is getting on a lot of peoples nerves.

clearly you reposting his link proves he should continue to bash GSP as it builds hype and the want from the fans to see this fight.

If he beats Condit ... UFC has an easy fight to hype and sell based on this.

People have learned from Chael Sonnen ... you want a fight ... talk a lot of crap and win a few fights. You will get your wish.

Hendricks should be bat-shit insane angry right now. He's not the first clear number 1 contender to be denied a title fight, but the disingenuous and stupid reasoning coming from the UFC and GSP must have him punching walls.

Back