Johny Hendricks Goes Off On GSP Again

I understand his intention (to keep himself in the headlines, and in the conversation as the real #1 contender), but I agree that he should concentrate on Condit.

When fighters talk about other opponents and not focus on their own, upsets happen.... War Condit

I understand his frustration

Hendricks deserves to be pissed off

When JDS had Velasquez in front of him, he kept giving his attention to Overeem and talking shit on him.

Idem for Overeem, who wouldn't stop the smart talk on first JDS then Velasquez instead of according his attention to that giant killer of a Brazillian HW known as Big Foot.

Point is, MMA recently showed that you're better off concentrating on your immediate opponent instead of a future potential candidate to taking your pride away. Hendricks should definitly do this and quit the talk shit on the champ or next thing he'll knows is that he'll be in a hospital bed after getting his temple destroyed by a vicious high kick from Condit.

Just saying.

hendricks seems worry that he has a limited window or something?

you got next johnny, focus on condit

Hendricks is like Weidman 2.0 but instead of being undefeated he has lost to Rick Story and had a couple squeekers. Unlike Weidman he wont ever get his shot cause Condit will wreck him.

I sooooo hope Condit derails this HYPE train. Johny should shut-up and let his hands to the talking. Get your butt in the cage and prove that you deserve the shot.

I'm so tired of his whining, by now i'm starting to hope he gets wrecked by Condit and fades away into obscurity.

What is this guys deal? He better focus on Condit, or he's going to get beat.

Hendricks is losing to Condit.

It will be hilarious. :icon_lol:

I know fighting isn't a popularity contest, but Hendricks just makes me dislike him more and more. He's not entertaining when he opens his mouth like chael or nick diaz he just comes off as whiney.

Does he deserve the shot? Yes
Should he stfu? Probably

He better start worrying about Condit that is not a give me fight.

When fighters talk about other opponents and not focus on their own, upsets happen.... War Condit

This is very true. He should forget GSP for a while and focus on Condit

Back