Johny Hendricks Goes Off On GSP Again

I agree with you on that, but he has been ranting way too much lately it is getting on a lot of peoples nerves.

Who gives a fuck?

Hendricks was robbed out of a life changing oppurtunity because GSP wanted to make some money off of a fake beef.

If I was him I would be doing the same thing. Probably even more insulting to be honest and most of you would to so stop acting holier than thou

That's craziness Hendricks is the rightful number 1 contender and he is right to be livid and you cannot deny that.

I agree.

Big GSP fan, but champions should sign on the dotted line and let the organization choose the fights.

Hendricks is about as obvious a next contender as we've seen, and not getting the title shot when he was burning hot hurts him.

This is the same as Anderson dicking Weidman around. Weidman and Hendricks should have been signed for title shots already.

He's right, that being said, he has to fight Condit so he better start talking about that, he seems a little bitter that he doesn't get the title shot, like Weidman though he just needs to shut up and cement that no one else deserves the shot.

I agree.

Big GSP fan, but champions should sign on the dotted line and let the organization choose the fights.

Hendricks is about as obvious a next contender as we've seen, and not getting the title shot when he was burning hot hurts him.

This is the same as Anderson dicking Weidman around. Weidman and Hendricks should have been signed for title shots already.

Agreed!

The only difference is Anderson is going to fight Weidman while GSP is sitting there waiting on Hendricks to lose.

Usually i get annoyed when people complain.

But Hendricks has earned his right to complain, so go ahead.

When JDS had Velasquez in front of him, he kept giving his attention to Overeem and talking shit on him.

Idem for Overeem, who wouldn't stop the smart talk on first JDS then Velasquez instead of according his attention to that giant killer of a Brazillian HW known as Big Foot.

Point is, MMA recently showed that you're better off concentrating on your immediate opponent instead of a future potential candidate to taking your pride away. Hendricks should definitly do this and quit the talk shit on the champ or next thing he'll knows is that he'll be in a hospital bed after getting his temple destroyed by a vicious high kick from Condit.

Just saying.

If that's what it takes to shut Hendricks up Im all for it. Plus I have almost zero interest in seeing GSP vs. JH. I think Johnny will get jabbed for 25 minutes and take GSP down maybe once or twice while getting taken down at will by GSP. Have we even seen Hendricks fight off of his back?

Even though I think CONDIT SMASH will be the likely outcome, I also think Hendricks has every right to be pissed off.

I would be too.

Agreed!

The only difference is Anderson is going to fight Weidman while GSP is sitting there waiting on Hendricks to lose.

It's no different.

Weidman was ready to fight Anderson last year, Anderson said he wasn't going to fight again, and ended up fighting Bonnar of all people.

Weidman is exactly as right as Hendricks to be pissed.

It's no different.

Weidman was ready to fight Anderson last year, Anderson said he wasn't going to fight again, and ended up fighting Bonnar of all people.

Weidman is exactly as right as Hendricks to be pissed.

Considering Weidman was injured I don't think it was the same, and it's not as it silva picked Bonnar like GSP did Diaz

Hendricks has every right to be pissed off. Diaz getting the shot coming off a drug suspension and loss is bullshit. That being said, there's nothing he can do about it and he needs to fully concentrate on Condit. I like both fighters in that fight, but I'm hoping Hendricks comes away with the win.

Agreed!

Wow you're praising Silva and dumping on GSP ? what a surprise !!!

Anderson said no to Weidman before , now and nothing is official .
GSP was scheduled to fight Diaz , DIaz fucked up so GSP was to face Condit , GSP got Injured so Diaz and Condit took place .
Condit won so GSP fought Condit .
GSP still had that personal vendetta vs Diaz in his head .
Dana and GSP want to fight Diaz since it's personal (and better $$$ to milk out before DIaz fuck up again) .
Hendricks is a nobody who got 3 sweet flash KO while getting the lucky Win (should have lost) vs Kos .
Hendricks has no $$$ factors .
Diaz has the $$$ factors and Dana and Co knows it .

So the only difference basically is Silva want and will do whatever he want while GSP would face anyone @ WW they place in front of him .

ufc doesnt care about rankings.

its about making money...and hendricks is a boring personality. nick diaz will get twice as many buys...so thats the way dana went.

He says he doesn't have a title shot because he don't talk shit now hes talking shit I hope he doesn't even get a title shot, if he loses ill feel like that mean cat.
35595964.jpg

I understand his frustration

Hendricks deserves to be pissed off

I actually have to agree with this. The man beat three top five guys in a row and loses his shot to a guy coming off a loss and suspension. To add more fuel to the fire I truly believe that he is going to lose to Condit.

Who gives a fuck?

Hendricks was robbed out of a life changing oppurtunity because GSP wanted to make some money off of a fake beef.

If I was him I would be doing the same thing. Probably even more insulting to be honest and most of you would to so stop acting holier than thou

And him ranting on and on is going to change anything? He definitely deserves the title shot against GSP but he just needs to wait for Dana to setup the fight.

Back