Johny Hendricks Goes Off On GSP Again

Weidman wasn't injured.

He was ready to fight Silva, Silva said he was done for 2012, and when Weidman went in for elective surgery Silva started offering to take LHW fights and got one.

It's the same as GSP with Hendricks, except maybe a little sneakier.

The UFC offered Anderson Bonnar and he took it as a favor. I see nothing wrong with that.

Anderson vs Weidman will happen. Everyone knows that.

GSP vs Hendricks has a great chance of not happening and everyone knows that.

That's the difference IMO

hendricks has had better wins than gsp lately. this is a joke that he didnt get the title shot.

I am...He acts like he's the second coming of Christ just because he got a few quick KO's. I think if he's a good enough fighter he'll get his shot, and if he's really good enough he'll beat GSP when he does.

Until then, shut up and fight who's put in front of you.

So youre impressed by Chael but are disgusted by hendricks? Thats a joke. Chael also was not the first to trash talk and say outlandish things. Mir was trash talking even before Chael and I am sure there were others before Mir like Tito. So dont give Chael the credit for trash talking, he may be the only one who has trash talked his way into more than 1 undeserved title shots though, if thats what you meant.

He really needs to be quiet, he has no chance vs GSP. I hope to fuck Condit puts this to rest.

I haven't condoned anything. It's just two completely different circumstances.

You're right. In one hand, you have Anderson stalling for months and months, ruining a strong contender fight for a deserving fighter in the MW Division.

Anderson is going to fight Weidman and didn't pick any other contender unlike GSP.
He wanted Bisping, do you just pick and choose whatever version of history you want to remember?

He picked Diaz when Hendricks was the unanimous number 2.

Lets say this together so you can get it crystal clear in your head.

The only reason that Nick Diaz is fighting GSP is because Dana White says it's okay. Dana and the brass at the UFC make the fights, not GSP. Who GSP "wanted" to fight is irrelevant. UFC saw a cash-cow and they milked it.

And now GSP fans acting all upset that Hendricks trashes him. He has all the right to and he's right.

He sounds about as intimidating as Kermit the Frog, and he wont stop talking, he's annoying.

He's mad cause he knows GSP is a "payday" that he will never get cause Condit wins their fight anywhere it goes

He won't be getting ant title fights if he keeps looking past Condit.

little sick of it, yeah... but i can see why he's agitated. If Dana thinks he lost to Kos, I could see why he's not getting the love.

It's totally ok for Hendricks to be pissed off, he has a solid case for being the #1 contender.

Just as it's ok that Diaz got the fight first.

Johny, focus on your big task ahead instead.

You're right. In one hand, you have Anderson stalling for months and months, ruining a strong contender fight for a deserving fighter in the MW Division.

He wanted Bisping, do you just pick and choose whatever version of history you want to remember?

The only reason that Nick Diaz is fighting GSP is because Dana White says it's okay. Dana and the brass at the UFC make the fights, not GSP. Who GSP "wanted" to fight is irrelevant. UFC saw a cash-cow and they milked it.

He sounds about as intimidating as Kermit the Frog, and he wont stop talking, he's annoying.

Isn't weidman injured?

1) Anderson is old. He needs longer layoffs especially with 2 fights in 3 months but overall you are right

2) the UFC wanted Anderson vs Bisping. Just like you said in paragraph 3 about GSP vs Nick applies to Bispig. The UFC wanted that fight over Weidman.

3) Just the way UFC wanted Anderson vs Bonnar or Anderson vs Bisping?

4) you can be upset Hendricks is telling the truth but it doesn't deny it from well, being true. He was done in and is heated. I would and you would be to

Hendricks made me a fan based on what he did in the cage, he is losing me as a fan by all this nonsense he is talking out of it. Just ends up sounding like a cry baby.

I think he has every right to be upset... GSPs theory that he doesn't want to fight him because he thought Koshcheck beat him and he doesnt want to fight anybody who lost to someone he beat is flawed I mean he's fighting Diaz who just lost to Condit who he just beat, wheres the logic?

Cause a lot of Diaz fans think he won and some think Kos won his fight? :rolleyes:

I understand his frustration

Hendricks deserves to be pissed off

^this.

I'm sure if Matt Hughes had fucked over GSP to fight Frank Trigg again - or someone else that Hughes was pissed off at - GSP would not have been "himpressed".

And GSP's rationale about Kos beating Hendricks is laughable. So GSP won't fight Hendricks because GSP feels Kos beat Hendricks and GSP beat Kos - but GSP WILL fight Diaz who lost to Condit - who by the way lost to GSP. Makes perfect fucking sense there Georges...

Back