Social John Podesta is ready to talk about Pizzagate

Status
Not open for further replies.
John wasn't the art collector, and I'm not sure what Tony would have left after the divorce and loss of his lobbying firm. I guess this guy has just "forgotten" the details of the conspiracy theory he is propagating on social media?
Also, while he was a patron for Biljana Đurđević, I don't think Tony owned or possessed those particular pieces.

regardless of the word salad I would like to know why this person is in charge of hundreds of billions of dollars. Hopefully there is absolute oversight, right?

regardless of the word salad I would like to know why this person is in charge of hundreds of billions of dollars. Hopefully there is absolute oversight, right?

Because Regina McCarthy just announced she's stepping down, and it's the same position John held in the Obama administration.
Admittedly the Obama administration's record on climate initiatives is a mixed bag (even leaving aside the role of the GFC), but not because of Tony's art collection or pizza gate.

Because Regina McCarthy just announced she's stepping down, and it's the same position John held in the Obama administration.
Admittedly the Obama administration's record on climate initiatives is a mixed bag (even leaving aside the role of the GFC), but not because of Tony's art collection or pizza gate.

this somehow makes it make sense that he is going to dictate hundreds of billions of dollars relating to DNC mega donors and so on and so forth

this somehow makes it make sense that he is going to dictate hundreds of billions of dollars relating to DNC mega donors and so on and so forth

You probably need to spell out whether your problem is with Government spending on climate initiatives or just the competence or agenda of John Podesta (and Ali Zaidi). Your statements seem to be pointing at the latter, but I'm guessing it's really the former.

You probably need to spell out whether your problem is with Government spending on climate initiatives or just the competence or agenda of John Podesta (and Ali Zaidi). Your statements seem to be pointing at the latter, but I'm guessing it's really the former.

cant it be both?

cant it be both?

The first would tend to preclude an objective opinion on the second. That and the fact you posted the news in a pizza gate thread with a tweet by Omar Navarro.

The first would tend to preclude an objective opinion on the second. That and the fact you posted the news in a pizza gate thread.

I just didn’t want to make a new thread that would likely be deleted or moved without justification

regardless, I still wonder why this guy is qualified to get to determine where hundreds of billions of dollars go. I am sure this precludes or circumvents something or some other. Buts let’s see the money trail.

Oi, what in the bollocks is this wee bit oi thing-a-ma-jig? Can we plz get a special master before we throw hundreds of billions at this?

Jesus that's awful. What other people consider art could be better served in the trash

This guy is ready to talk about cosmic pizza as he is ready to receive 400 billion.

Sherbros, this is democracy and if you don’t like it you’re a terrorist, sorry bros. No more hunter Biden leaks

I just didn’t want to make a new thread that would likely be deleted or moved without justification

regardless, I still wonder why this guy is qualified to get to determine where hundreds of billions of dollars go. I am sure this precludes or circumvents something or some other. Buts let’s see the money trail.

Politicians spouting CTs is inherently politically relevant beyond the content of the CT, so it's not likely to be dumped/sent to the great beyond. Even so, is using Pizzagate out of the gate as an attack on climate change policy really where the American Republican party is now?

As with most political appointments, no doubt Podesta's suitability for the role is the result of his existing relationships with the political and industry figures through which the funding will be spent.

Perhaps you right, this should be moved to the generic world salad beyond.

Still wanna know why this dude is worthy of dictating 400 billion in regard to climate change

I guess we back to pizzagate...

This is what not having any policy positions or actual points looks like.. seasonally regurgitating conspiracies over and over to the mouth breathing audience
I guess CRT scare will be October?

I guess we back to pizzagate...

This is what not having any policy positions or actual points looks like.. seasonally regurgitating conspiracies over and over to the mouth breathing audience
I guess CRT scare will be October?

No, they will be scaring creatures like you with monkeypox. Then they will provide the vaccine which you will gladly line up for.

400 billion y’all. And if you against it, you’re a legit domestic terrorist and extremist. Our IRS agents are going to investigate you and accidentally leak your shit online, so fuck you

Cottage Cheese Brains is panic wrestling hard, bumping 4 year old Pizzagate threads.

Imagine the polticial landscape where you either give 400 billion to a podesta to dictate for climate change word salad, otherwise you’re a domestic terrorist.

Imagine the polticial landscape where you either give 400 billion to a podesta to dictate for climate change word salad, otherwise you’re a domestic terrorist.

domterr.jpg

Conservatives openly admit they are domestic terrorists.. wtf you on about cheese brain?

Oh I guess its anti-vax week today in the dum dum chud land?

Lol....so you're gonna take the monkeypox vax too? Bahahahahaha

You're a big pharma and big government boot licker. Really lame.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back