Social John Podesta is ready to talk about Pizzagate

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess we back to pizzagate...

This is what not having any policy positions or actual points looks like.. seasonally regurgitating conspiracies over and over to the mouth breathing audience
I guess CRT scare will be October?
Migrant caravan launching in mid september

Perhaps you right, this should be moved to the generic world salad beyond.

Still wanna know why this dude is worthy of dictating 400 billion in regard to climate change

So the post you were responding to was removed. Almost 15 years here never once carded, never once warned about conduct and never had a post deleted till today in this thread. Reason given was "Delete" which doesn't make sense there should be should be a reason.

You have people breaking rules consistently trying to troll you after you bumped a thread about John Podesta with totally relevant news about him and the very questionable job he's just been given a second time. My post didn't break any rules, didn't call anyone out, didn't post false information and was on topic about John Podesta.

What gives?

@HockeyBjj or @Ruprecht can you fill me in here please?

Either way when John was working for Obama he had control of a ton of money to help with climate issues and large chunks went to Org's and people it shouldn't have and was criticized quite a lot round ten years ago I believe. Every negative thing associated with John has his brother Tony attached to it.

Go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back