Social John Podesta is ready to talk about Pizzagate

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the 4th time you refused to support your claim.

But unluckily for you, somebody else posted the art that you are talking about. It's unlucky for you because it confirms why you refused to show evidence in the first place. That reason being that the art you've been talking about is not all that you were making it out to be.

I said it was weird. That's all. The artist is strange duck, who has some very questionable pieces involving children in all sorts of bizarre predicaments.

But hey, I knew you would shrug it all off anyways, which is why I wasn't going waste my time.

"Extreme close up of toddler's crotch hanging in the stairway? Meh."

LOL. I'm sure if you saw that at your friend's house, you'd have the same attitude.

Last edited:
^ Refusing to back up his claim for a third time.
No one wants this shit to be true and no one wants to present anything to you. But you really want it not to be true and you are damned and determined to make sure everyone sees things the way you do. Why?

No one wants this shit to be true and no one wants to present anything to you. But you really want it not to be true and you are damned and determined to make sure everyone sees things the way you do. Why?
This is crazy talk.

I asked somebody to support their claim and he refused 4 times. How that could possibly be my problem is completely beyond me.

Once again, this is the problem with conspiracy theorists. The accusations are horrific, but the reasons for making the accusations are weak and inconclusive to say the very least.

I find people willing to make those accusations to be deranged and bordering on sociopathic. Real people are being attacked here, it's not a game.

Last edited:
I said it was weird. That's all. The artist is strange duck, who has some very questionable pieces involving children in all sorts of bizarre predicaments.

But hey, I knew you would shrug it all off anyways, which is why I wasn't going waste my time.

"Extreme close up of toddler's crotch hanging in the stairway? Meh."

LOL. I'm sure if you saw that at your friend's house, you'd have the same attitude.

What? That does not look anything like a toddler. Is that what you think that is? It looks like an adult body to me.

Saying that somebody has weird art is a million miles away from accusing them of a massive pedo ring where they murder children in a basement.

The way you casually excuse that leap being made is where the conspiracy theorists completely alienate normal people.

What? That does not look anything like a toddler. Is that what you think that is? It looks like an adult body.

LOL, it's clearly a child.

Now you're denying clear visuals. Yeah, we're done here. LOL.

LOL, it's clearly a child.

Now you're denying clear visuals. Yeah, we're done here. LOL.

It's not clearly a child, at all. It honestly looks like an adult to me, based on the huge hands. But this is your game, when you realize you don't have much else to rely on, you use caps and write "LOL" and leave. It's pretty common response on here.

Let's say it is a child. That is the foundation of the horrific accusations that they are murdering children in a pizza parlor?

A lot of guys listen to heavy metal on this forum. God help them if somebody explores some of that album art.

It's not clearly a child, at all. It honestly looks like an adult to me, based on the huge hands. But this is your game, when you realize you don't have much else to rely on, you use caps and write "LOL" and leave. It's pretty common response on here.

Let's say it is a child. That is the foundation of the horrific accusations that they are murdering children in a pizza parlor?

A lot of guys listen to heavy metal on this forum. God help them if somebody explores some of that album art.
Cannibal-Corpse-Tomb-Of-The-Mutilated-3640-1.jpg

Guys, I'm not saying whoever owns this album definitely abuses corpses. I'm just saying that owning this album is weird enough to be a reason to accuse them of that on the internet and ruin their lives.

Does anybody own "Nevermind" the Nirvana album? If so, be prepared to have your life ruined.

I never once said it was. All I ever said, which you seem to be struggling with because you're very emotional about this, is that it was an elaborate conspiracy that was fueled by some legitimate, eyebrow raising elements. Tony Podesta having a favorite artist, who just happens to specialize in children being depicted in compromising, and sometimes sexualized positions, is a little strange and fairly or not, adds fuel to the fire.

You are arguing that none of the weird shit exists, period. You started out thinking this was all based on the coded emails, and that there were no other elements to it that fueled it. Now, when presented with other elements, you first deny it, than you attempt to rationalize it, then you dismiss it, and then come back to "well that doesn't prove he's a cultist!", which nobody but TCK has been arguing.

Your response to the art is a perfect example. You first flat out deny it, and challenge people to show it to you. You see it, and predictably shrug it off. I then tell you that having a close up of a child's crotch hanging in your stairway is a little weird, and then you deny the visuals of the actual piece and try to claim that it's an adult, which it clearly is not. Then, you offer up the final "even if it is a child, that doesn't make him a cultist!", which I was not arguing. I was just saying it was weird.

I am clearly making the most sense in this thread. I am providing evidence for everything I am saying, and asking for evidence where I don't have it. I am making no accusations without proof.

I'm objectively making sense, while you've been objectively wrong multiple times. Like when you said the Podesta brothers were in those sketches, when the sketches were of the same man.

The scary thing is, 10 minutes of research would have told you that. You accused 2 men of child abuse without 10 minutes of research.

He also did about 10 about 10 minutes of “research” (watching YouTube videos) and decided that black people are really Hebrews.

You are literally arguing with a crazy person when you try to have discussions with the comeback kid.

^ Refusing to back up his claim for a third time.
Nah, its all been said before and is just as easy for you to search for it. I agree its a weak form of argument to assign homework to a poster. If it were an obscure or new idea, I could see asking someone for clarification but to expect someone to do all your research for you as a tactic to quiet them down is pretty weak. I get it a lot, posters demanding I make lists of posters who said things. Shit like that, as if it means I'm wrong because I refuse to spend an hour searching for shit you'll just ignore in the end.

Nah, its all been said before and is just as easy for you to search for it. I agree its a weak form of argument to assign homework to a poster. If it were an obscure or new idea, I could see asking someone for clarification but to expect someone to do all your research for you as a tactic to quiet them down is pretty weak. I get it a lot, posters demanding I make lists of posters who said things. Shit like that, as if it means I'm wrong because I refuse to spend an hour searching for shit you'll just ignore in the end.

This is not complicated.

Make a claim, back it up. The truth was that he was completely overstating the "evidence" and did not want to link it for that reason. He was hoping people would just assume it was true.

Same as the sketches argument. Same as the spirit cooking argument. Same as the "Friends with abusers" argument. It all sounds convincing as long as you don't actually look into it.

When you look into it, you come to the same conclusion as the rest of the sane world. Which is that this conspiracy theory is absurd and the people who spread it are ruining people's lives without any proof of wrongdoing.

She specifically said Spirit Cooking. That video I linked is literally her preparing for Spirit Cooking or partaking in whatever it is, it's absolutely bizarre that John and Tony Podesta would go to her house to do this with her. It's not just a normal dinner like you say.

Nope, looked up AOL and MSN's logos, I don't see it.

FBI-pedophile-symbols-page1.jpg

Their logo:
207207bcdf530595021880b0cb61a5a1.png

The band playing at Comet with the exact same symbol (keep in mind for a music video that symbol is obviously not displayed by accident):
34b3b736c32bcaf3e5c7febf2ae5cbaf.png

I'm not accusing anyone publicly of heinous crimes. As you said, I can call him weird all I want and as I've said multiple times I'm not accusing them of being involved in some secret pedophile ring. I'm simply presenting some very strange coincidences that lead me to believe there's something not right in this situation.

Not simply knowing Dennis Hastert, but Tony saying that "they've kept in touch all these years" in an email sent after the charges against Hastert were made. As well I never said Tony was molesting kids with Dennis Hastert, just that he was in Japan while Hastert was. I thought Hastert had said that he had molested people in Japan but I was wrong, he was referring to American students. Tony and Dennis being in Japan for a grad program is on wikipedia but the reference for it is bogus I'm just now realising and I can't find anything about it online other than mentions in some articles about Dennis having travelled to Japan but no mention of when. Although the emails do mention them being in Japan together some 50 years ago as of 2015 at "Camp Nose" in Japan. Regardless, they are clearly friends. EDIT: Found these photos online? Not verified obviously but FWIW:
tony-podesta-tleft-with-convicted-pedophile-dennis-hastert-right-camp-30323215.png

U5dsFdC5L5YxK6EC7ACPHbsM6ML9Jmc.png

https://remedianetwork.net/2014/06/23/the-arch-of-hysteria/
"Louise Bourgeois’ The Arch of Hysteria (1993) is well known for its subversion of the typical gendering of the hysteric, placing the curved, taut frame associated with Charcot’s Salpêtrière female patients into an unmistakeably male form."

aHKjjf2.jpg

0vekdCZ.png

These can all be verified as being in his house from here(scroll down to the bottom and look at the gallery of images from the magazine): http://washingtonlife.com/2015/06/05/inside-homes-private-viewing/

As I've said multiple times, I'm not saying any of this is proof of a pedophile ring being run out of a pizza place, but somethings very weird here.
"As I've said multiple times, I'm not saying any of this is proof of a pedophile ring being run out of a pizza place, but somethings very weird here." - Exactly, and to say none of this is weird, or it does not warrant suspicion, is what would require a tinfoil hat. It also would not be surprising if people still in very powerful places are pedophiles, as we have seen pedophilia rampant in many powerful institutions (Catholic Church), the media (Jimmy Saville) and the government. What is surprising to me is that rather than focusing on the content of the Wikileaks, everyone is focusing on where or where not they may have came from.

Oi, what in the bollocks is this wee bit oi thing-a-ma-jig? Can we plz get a special master before we throw hundreds of billions at this?

Oi, what in the bollocks is this wee bit oi thing-a-ma-jig? Can we plz get a special master before we throw hundreds of billions at this?

It's John's collection now is it? I thought it was Tony's.
Not sure he actually had those pieces either, or if it was just an artist he was providing patronage for.

It's John's collection now is it? I thought it was Tony's.
Not sure he actually had those pieces either, or if it was just an artist he was providing patronage for.

let’s let them give a non binary tour of their anti binary mansion in the heart of DC where they have pizza shop.

O wait what in that statement is false, if anything?

CAn we please keep in mind he was just given control of hundreds of billions of dollars?

Like for real guys. Let’s give this person hundred of billions to dictate where it goes. Like why not? Yay, we are democrats!

let’s let them give a non binary tour of their anti binary mansion in the heart of DC where they have pizza shop.

O wait what in that statement is false, if anything?

John wasn't the art collector, and I'm not sure what Tony would have left after the divorce and loss of his lobbying firm. I guess this guy has just "forgotten" the details of the conspiracy theory he is propagating on social media?
Also, while he was a patron for Biljana Đurđević, I don't think Tony owned or possessed those particular pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back