Social John Podesta is ready to talk about Pizzagate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limit Smasher

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
https://www.rollingstone.com/politi...1vd1p6puYdfeteCsoZCcTCIZ7DYpdiygkg1OnFV_SlaV8

Except he's not at all. Read the entire article and he doesn't explain anything. He's just whining about how mean people are to him.

How about he explains the content of the emails about strange children being delivered to his heated pool, playing dominoes on cheese or pasta, or about Obama's $50,000 "hot dog" order.

He really didn't do himself any favors with this article. The trolling is just going to get worse and his twitter replies are absolutely hilarious right now.

Last edited:
At this point everyone should just be happy that one of the psychos who believed that nonsense did not kill anybody and that nobody lost their business due to the irresponsible spreading of that conspiracy theory. I passed by Comet Ping Pong the other day and it was still as packed as ever, so at least DC locals completely ignored the maniacs pushing the narrative.

To me it seems like they are dealing with it very rationally. You can't really challenge the internet and win. People will believe whatever they want to believe. There is nothing that they can say, which will change people's minds.

Just like with a natural disaster, you just need to try your best and move on.

The people, when removed from the hysteric environment, will usually figure out how full of shit they have been. Sometimes they don't. In any case there is not much that can be done by any single person, to change how the herd operates.

What about all the pedo art you and your brother love?
Map related napkin, what does that even mean?

Yup.. Everytime I drive by CPP it's packed. Probably more popular than ever.

But I don't feel sorry for them. They have put forward so much pedo related crap (jokes, social media post, pics, art, friends..etc) that I'm not surprised that some people eventually believe what CPP is telling them.
If you're obsessed with something, people might associate that obsession w you.

I was never a believer of the conspiracy though I would still like to know why him and his buddies speak so weird and cryptically about things like pizza and hot dogs.

The Pizzagate conspiracy still has more evidence than Christine Ford's story about Kavanaugh assaulting her.

I was never a believer of the conspiracy though I would still like to know why him and his buddies speak so weird and cryptically about things like pizza and hot dogs.

The Pizzagate saga was and is baffling. So many strange coincidences, so many bizarre e-mails, and so many weirdos in John Podesta's circle. I would have thought it was fiction unless I read the source material myself. I'm of the opinion that John Podesta is probably into some creepy shit.

One of the rules of conspiracy theories is that 99% are a load of brainless, time wasting crap.

Lol at this thread.

You know what would stop allot of this fake news?

If you stopped hiding from explaining the context of those E-mails.

The fact is that most sane people can see those E-mails are speaking in code.

I don't claim to know what those code words mean. The speculation at pedo stuff is thin at best.

This doesn't mean that he wasn't using code words.

Oh for the love of fuck not this donkey shit again.

Lol at this thread.

If you stopped hiding from explaining the context of those E-mails.

The fact is that most sane people can see those E-mails are speaking in code.

I don't claim to know what those code words mean. The speculation at pedo stuff is thin at best.

This doesn't mean that he wasn't using code words.

^^^ Exactly.

Podesta himself is the one who started it this time.
I don't care who "starts" it, I'm tired of this bullshit:

https://www.rollingstone.com/politi...1vd1p6puYdfeteCsoZCcTCIZ7DYpdiygkg1OnFV_SlaV8

Except he's not at all. Read the entire article and he doesn't explain anything. He's just whining about how mean people are to him.

How about he explains the content of the emails about strange children being delivered to his heated pool, playing dominoes on cheese or pasta, or about Obama's $50,000 "hot dog" order.

He really didn't do himself any favors with this article. The trolling is just going to get worse and his twitter replies are absolutely hilarious right now.

Go screw.

Lol at this thread.

If you stopped hiding from explaining the context of those E-mails

Exactly. In the article he says he's got people calling and threatening him at night and in the streets. If it's nothing sinister and if he's willing to fuel the fire by doing articles like this, why not just fucking come out and explain what he meant in the contents of the emails that people are most suspicious of?

Oh for the love of fuck not this donkey shit again.
As a man, tell me you're cool with larger than life artworks of naked preteens at someone's house.

Nobody, not even podesta himself has denied this part at least isn't true. They lead up the grand spiral staircase leading towards the master bedroom.

Answer that if you feel like it. A sick individual has that shit at his house.

Explain to me how that child rapist Epstein gets away with it. Or why Hollywood thinks it perfectly ok to give a 5 minute stalinesque standing ovation to child rapist polanski.

Fawlty will you just ever think rationally and without some strange liberal bias once. Pleaaaaase.

Last edited:
At this point everyone should just be happy that one of the psychos who believed that nonsense did not kill anybody and that nobody lost their business due to the irresponsible spreading of that conspiracy theory. I passed by Comet Ping Pong the other day and it was still as packed as ever, so at least DC locals completely ignored the maniacs pushing the narrative.
When you operate with so much secrecy and lack of accountability to the greater public, the conspiracies will inevitably fly, and by no fault of the common citizen. They are merely trying to squeeze out the truth they are owed.

30 thousand dollar hotdog parties, pizza parties

Making it a partisan issue was fucking brilliant by TPTB. Almost like it's been done before.

I heard Rogan read the allegedly incriminating emails on his podcast and the only people who could read them and think they were elicit are people sublimating their own inclinations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back