Social John Podesta is ready to talk about Pizzagate

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. How do you know he has pedo art?

There was an article written describing either him or his brother hanging these pictures up in their front room. They also described their favorite artists whose collections are full of pedo art.

2. The police sketches were both depicting the same man, described as between 20-40 years old. The man in the sketch was not even accused of a crime, he was a potential witness they were seeking.

They depicted two men who looked just like the Podesta bros as being at the scene at a time and place a few blocks from where they purported to be. Very suspicious Nac.

3. There was no "spirit cooking" at his house, it was a normal dinner held as the result of a donation to a mainstream artist with works in some of the largest museums in the country.

You sure?

Are you in NYC Thursday July 9 Marina wants you to come to dinner Mary? Sent from my iPhone Begin forwarded message: From: Marina Abramovic <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> Date: June 28, 2015 at 2:35:08 AM GMT+2 To: Tony Podesta <[email protected]<mailto:p[email protected]>> Subject: Dinner Dear Tony, I am so looking forward to the Spirit Cooking dinner at my place. Do you think you will be able to let me know if your brother is joining? All my love, Marina

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893
4. Occult worshipping? Where does this accusation come from?

Spirit cooking is occult worship. Fishes on the middle of his hand is an occult symbol. You need to habe an appreciation and understanding of the occult to grasp it's importance.

Last edited:
1. How do you know he has pedo art?

2. The police sketches were both depicting the same man, described as between 20-40 years old. The man in the sketch was not even accused of a crime, he was a potential witness they were seeking.

3. There was no "spirit cooking" at his house, it was a normal dinner held as the result of a donation to a mainstream artist with works in some of the largest museums in the country.

4. Occult worshipping? Where does this accusation come from?

You are arguing with someone who thinks yoga leads to demon possession.

There was an article written describing either him or his brother hanging these pictures up in their front room. They also described their favorite artists whose collections are full of pedo art.

Link me to this article that describes pedo art in his house.

They depicted two men who looked just like the Podesta bros as being at the scene at a time and place a few blocks from where they purported to be. Very suspicious Nac.

You're wrong. It was not two men. Those were two different sketches of the same man. That man was described as being between 20-40 years old, not almost 70. That man was also not a suspect, it was a witness they were looking for.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/tony-and-john-podesta-match-madeleine-mccann-police-sketches/

You sure?

Are you in NYC Thursday July 9 Marina wants you to come to dinner Mary? Sent from my iPhone Begin forwarded message: From: Marina Abramovic <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> Date: June 28, 2015 at 2:35:08 AM GMT+2 To: Tony Podesta <[email protected]<mailto:p[email protected]>> Subject: Dinner Dear Tony, I am so looking forward to the Spirit Cooking dinner at my place. Do you think you will be able to let me know if your brother is joining? All my love, Marina

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893

Yes, I'm sure. You're just wrong again.

The artist has art projects called spirit cooking, and they are in major museums all over the place. People who donate money to this artist get to have a normal dinner with her. The "spirit cooking" dinner was just a normal dinner, this has all been explained by the artist already.

http://www.artnews.com/2016/11/04/m...cks-its-absolutely-outrageous-and-ridiculous/

Link me to this article that describes pedo art in his house.

You're wrong. It was not two men. Those were two different sketches of the same man. That man was described as being between 20-40 years old, not almost 70. That man was also not a suspect, it was a witness they were looking for.

Yes, I'm sure. You're just wrong again.

The artist has art projects called spirit cooking, and they are in major museums all over the place. People who donate money to this artist get to have a normal dinner with her. The "spirit cooking" dinner was just a normal dinner, this has all been explained by the artist already.

So the spirit cooking dinner she referenced wasn't a spirit cooking dinner?

So the spirit cooking dinner she referenced wasn't a spirit cooking dinner?

Yes, a normal dinner. She is a mainstream artist with works in some of our country's most famous museums.

http://www.artnews.com/2016/11/04/m...cks-its-absolutely-outrageous-and-ridiculous/

“It was just a normal dinner,” Abramovic said, adding that about 10 people attended. “It was actually just a normal menu, which I call spirit cooking. There was no blood, no anything else. We just call things funny names, that’s all.” (The Kickstarter page advertised “traditional soups.”)

Spirit Cooking, Abramovic explained, was a performance she staged at a number of museums around the world in the ‘90s, painting graffiti with pigs’ blood. She also made a limited-edition book, which contains various recipes. That book is in the collection of the Museum of Modern Art in New York, among other places.

And the Satanism charge? “Anybody who wants can read my memoirs and find out that [my work] is far away from Satanism,” she said. (The book was just released this week, she noted, and it’s doing well on Amazon.) “My work is really more about spirituality and not anything else,” she continued. “I’ve been doing my work for so long, and this is a misunderstanding.” She said of the right-wing attacks, “It’s absolutely outrageous and ridiculous.”

Marinas
Yes, a normal dinner. She is a mainstream artist with works in some of our country's most famous museums.

Lol, well I guess that settles it then :rolleyes:

At a certain point you become the crazy person when you think "transporting" children to a ot tub for "further entertainment" is normal and not suspicious at all. Or that a spirit cooker inviting someone to a "Spirit cooking dinner" didnt actually invite them to a spirit cooking dinner. Admit it, you're wiling to buy anything in order to defend your position.

What weird art pieces does Podesta have in his home and how do you know that?

Because it was reported on, confirmed, and there are pictures of them all over. Seriously, just google "Tony Podesta Art". It's creepy shit for a grown man to have hung up around his house.

This is another example of you not knowing about an element of the story, and ignorantly dismissing it.

Now of course, it doesn't mean anything. He could just simply have a weird taste in art, but you automatically dismissing it like people are making it up, just shows that you're not discussing any of this in good faith.

Because it was reported on, confirmed, and there are pictures of them all over. Seriously, just google "Tony Podesta Art". It's creepy shit for a grown man to have hung up around his house.

This is another example of you not knowing about an element of the story, and ignorantly dismissing it.

Now of course, it doesn't mean anything. He could just simply have a weird taste in art, but you automatically dismissing it like people are making it up, just shows that you're discussing any of this in good faith.

Go ahead and link me to that article. A request I've made multiple times, but nobody has done. I did not dismiss it, I asked for proof.

Or show me where I said he definitely did not have weird art, if you believe I said that.

Marinas

Lol, well I guess that settles it then :rolleyes:

At a certain point you become the crazy person when you think "transporting" children to a ot tub for "further entertainment" is normal and not suspicious at all. Or that a spirit cooker inviting someone to a "Spirit cooking dinner" didnt actually invite them to a spirit cooking dinner. Admit it, you're wiling to buy anything in order to defend your position.

I am clearly making the most sense in this thread. I am providing evidence for everything I am saying, and asking for evidence where I don't have it. I am making no accusations without proof.

I'm objectively making sense, while you've been objectively wrong multiple times. Like when you said the Podesta brothers were in those sketches, when the sketches were of the same man.

The scary thing is, 10 minutes of research would have told you that. You accused 2 men of child abuse without 10 minutes of research.

Go ahead and link me to that article. A request I've made multiple times, but nobody has done. I did not dismiss it, I asked for proof.

There are thousands of links. Just google it. I'm not going to do any work for you, just for you to inevitably shrug it off. Just look for yourself. It'll take two seconds.

There are thousands of links. Just google it. I'm not going to do any work for you, just for you to inevitably shrug it off. Just look for yourself. It'll take two seconds.

This is a typical response. You make a horrendous accusation, and refuse to back it up.

It's YOUR accusation you are refusing to "do the work for" not mine. But that's how conspiracy theories work. You make as many accusations as possible, without offering proof, but then demand other people debunk them.

I'll point out, I've offered sources for every single thing I've said. I've said absolutely nothing without a source. I've made absolutely no accusations without proof.

You are arguing with someone who thinks yoga leads to demon possession.

Lol. I know, I should have left them to have their fun yesterday. But most of this stuff is just so ridiculous and it's just awful for society. Imagine feeling justified in spreading a conspiracy in which you accuse people of the most heinous crimes imaginable without any proof. It's insane that people have gotten to this point.

This is a typical response. You make a horrendous accusation, and refuse to back it up.

It's not an accusation. It's a fact. Again, if you followed this story at all(which you so obviously haven't), you would already know about the artwork in his house that has been confirmed by multiple outlets. You can ask anyone about here about it. Even those who think the whole thing is retarded. The strange artwork he possesses is not in question by anyone but you, because you don't know what you're talking about.

Like I said, I'm not doing any work for you. You don't really care, and you're just gonna shrug it off anyways. It will take you two seconds to look it up for yourself, if you actually give a shit.

It's not an accusation. It's a fact. Again, if you followed this story at all(which you so obviously haven't), you would already know about the artwork in his house that has been confirmed by multiple outlets. You can ask anyone about here about it. Even those who think the whole thing is retarded. The strange artwork he possesses is not in question by anyone but you, because you don't know what you're talking about.

Like I said, I'm not doing any work for you. You don't really care, and you're just gonna shrug it off anyways. It will take you two seconds to look it up for yourself, if you actually give a shit.

^ Refusing to back up his claim for a third time.

First of all, you could make a huge list of "evidence" that sandy hook was fake, that 9/11 was all Bush, that Trump works for Putin, that the Pyramids were built by aliens, etc. Every conspiracy theory has a mountain of "evidence" that supports that.

The problem is, it is not actually good evidence of anything that the conspiracy claims.

Spirit cooking? She's an artist, she did installations is major museums all over the country. She already addressed the Podesta thing, she said that she has dinners with people who donate money and that they are just normal dinners.

She specifically said Spirit Cooking. That video I linked is literally her preparing for Spirit Cooking or partaking in whatever it is, it's absolutely bizarre that John and Tony Podesta would go to her house to do this with her. It's not just a normal dinner like you say.

Symbols? Yes, MSN, AOL, and a bunch of other companies also have logos that appear to be symbols for child abuse. Could it possibly be that they are just normal logos that are used by dozens of companies and have absolutely nothing to do with child abuse? Or are all of these companies part of a conspiracy?

Nope, looked up AOL and MSN's logos, I don't see it.

FBI-pedophile-symbols-page1.jpg

Their logo:
207207bcdf530595021880b0cb61a5a1.png

The band playing at Comet with the exact same symbol (keep in mind for a music video that symbol is obviously not displayed by accident):
34b3b736c32bcaf3e5c7febf2ae5cbaf.png

Podesta has weird art. Lots of people have weird art, that does not mean you can accuse them publicly of heinous crimes. You can call him weird if you want, that's about the extent of what you could accuse him of based on his art.

I'm not accusing anyone publicly of heinous crimes. As you said, I can call him weird all I want and as I've said multiple times I'm not accusing them of being involved in some secret pedophile ring. I'm simply presenting some very strange coincidences that lead me to believe there's something not right in this situation.

Dennis Hastert was the Speaker of the House. Do you have any idea how large his "circle" is? If knowing Dennis Hastert makes you a child abuser, then everybody in the government is a child abusers. It's just an absolutely dumb piece of "evidence" to suggest.

Now anything else you claim here, I'm going to simply ask you where you got that information and what proof exists. For example, you claimed that Hastert was in Japan attacking children with Podesta, and I'd like to hear why you are claiming that.

Not simply knowing Dennis Hastert, but Tony saying that "they've kept in touch all these years" in an email sent after the charges against Hastert were made. As well I never said Tony was molesting kids with Dennis Hastert, just that he was in Japan while Hastert was. I thought Hastert had said that he had molested people in Japan but I was wrong, he was referring to American students. Tony and Dennis being in Japan for a grad program is on wikipedia but the reference for it is bogus I'm just now realising and I can't find anything about it online other than mentions in some articles about Dennis having travelled to Japan but no mention of when. Although the emails do mention them being in Japan together some 50 years ago as of 2015 at "Camp Nose" in Japan. Regardless, they are clearly friends. EDIT: Found these photos online? Not verified obviously but FWIW:
tony-podesta-tleft-with-convicted-pedophile-dennis-hastert-right-camp-30323215.png

You say that Podesta has these horrible pieces of art in his home. How do you know what is in his home?

U5dsFdC5L5YxK6EC7ACPHbsM6ML9Jmc.png

https://remedianetwork.net/2014/06/23/the-arch-of-hysteria/
"Louise Bourgeois’ The Arch of Hysteria (1993) is well known for its subversion of the typical gendering of the hysteric, placing the curved, taut frame associated with Charcot’s Salpêtrière female patients into an unmistakeably male form."

aHKjjf2.jpg

0vekdCZ.png

These can all be verified as being in his house from here(scroll down to the bottom and look at the gallery of images from the magazine): http://washingtonlife.com/2015/06/05/inside-homes-private-viewing/

As I've said multiple times, I'm not saying any of this is proof of a pedophile ring being run out of a pizza place, but somethings very weird here.

Last edited:
^ Refusing to back up his claim for a third time.

Not a claim. Fact. If you weren't ignorant about this, you'd know.

Maybe I'll throw you a link, after you've made five or six more posts calling this element of the story into question, proving how ignorant you are.

"It doesn't exist unless you do the legwork for me."

Is this how you gain all your information? LOL.

She specifically said Spirit Cooking. That video I linked is literally her preparing for Spirit Cooking or partaking in whatever it is, it's absolutely bizarre that John and Tony Podesta would go to her house to do this with her. It's not just a normal dinner like you say.

Nope, looked up AOL and MSN's logos, I don't see it.

FBI-pedophile-symbols-page1.jpg

Their logo:
207207bcdf530595021880b0cb61a5a1.png

The band playing at Comet with the exact same symbol (keep in mind for a music video that symbol is obviously not displayed by accident):
34b3b736c32bcaf3e5c7febf2ae5cbaf.png

I'm not accusing anyone publicly of heinous crimes. As you said, I can call him weird all I want and as I've said multiple times I'm not accusing them of being involved in some secret pedophile ring. I'm simply presenting some very strange coincidences that lead me to believe there's something not right in this situation.

Not simply knowing Dennis Hastert, but Tony saying that "they've kept in touch all these years" in an email sent after the charges against Hastert were made. As well I never said Tony was molesting kids with Dennis Hastert, just that he was in Japan while Hastert was. I thought Hastert had said that he had molested people in Japan but I was wrong, he was referring to American students. Tony and Dennis being in Japan for a grad program is on wikipedia but the reference for it is bogus I'm just now realising and I can't find anything about it online other than mentions in some articles about Dennis having travelled to Japan but no mention of when. Although the emails do mention them being in Japan together some 50 years ago as of 2015 at "Camp Nose" in Japan. Regardless, they are clearly friends. EDIT: Found these photos online? Not verified obviously but FWIW:
tony-podesta-tleft-with-convicted-pedophile-dennis-hastert-right-camp-30323215.png

U5dsFdC5L5YxK6EC7ACPHbsM6ML9Jmc.png

https://remedianetwork.net/2014/06/23/the-arch-of-hysteria/
"Louise Bourgeois’ The Arch of Hysteria (1993) is well known for its subversion of the typical gendering of the hysteric, placing the curved, taut frame associated with Charcot’s Salpêtrière female patients into an unmistakeably male form."

aHKjjf2.jpg

0vekdCZ.png

These can all be verified as being in his house from here(scroll down to the bottom and look at the gallery of images from the magazine): http://washingtonlife.com/2015/06/05/inside-homes-private-viewing/

As I've said multiple times, I'm not saying any of this is proof of a pedophile ring being run out of a pizza place, but somethings very weird here.

This is a perfect post to illustrate the mind of a conspiracy theorist. None of this is proof, and most of it is really silly and easily explained.

I have already debunked most of this, so I'll focus on the fact that somebody finally provided "pedo art" from Podesta's house. Which is pretty simple: That's not "pedo art" at all. It's just weird art. It's not even that weird when you compare it to a lot of other art that is out there. If you've ever been to a museum there are much stranger pieces.

You went to great lengths to show that Podesta knows the longest running Republican Speaker of the House in history. That might have been your biggest waste of time ever. It means absolutely nothing at all, it's one of those things people throw in that really makes no sense.

Not a claim. Fact. If you weren't ignorant about this, you'd know.

Maybe I'll throw you a link, after you've made five or six more posts calling this element of the story into question, proving how ignorant you are.

"It doesn't exist unless you do the legwork for me."

Is this how you gain all your information? LOL.

This is the 4th time you refused to support your claim.

But unluckily for you, somebody else posted the art that you are talking about. It's unlucky for you because it confirms why you refused to show evidence in the first place. That reason being that the art you've been talking about is not all that you were making it out to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back