John Lineker benches 280lbs.

A twice BW bench is more than impressive for someone who isn't a powerlifter at all...
He is a fighter people, most of his training is heavily aerobic..
Agreed. Impressive. But doable and no reason to pull the roid card on him by pencil necked geeks on here.

For a BW 280lbs is great, especially since MMA fighters probably aren't lifting as much as other athletes since MMA is so cardio based.

135 lbs dude benching 280 lbs..Natty :rolleyes:

I benched 285 wrestling at 152 weighing 155 at 17 y/o, Lineker prob weighs 150lbs+. People thought I was on steroids too. The secret is to eat 30 whole eggs a day, work in the 3-5 rep range at ~85% MAX once or twice a week, do real sprints twice a week and long distance for cardio. If you work in higher rep ranges you will get bigger but you wont be strong or fast twitch.

You're welcome.

135 lbs dude benching 280 lbs..Natty :rolleyes:
135? I bet he weighs close to or more than 160 and has short arms . 280 is impressive but not that far fetched. I have benched 255 at a skinny 5'10 165lbs with nothing but protein powder and C4

That is some legit weight for a manlet. No wonder the guy puts people to sleep.

That's damn good.
Usually 275 is the wall at that body weight.

He had the school squat record and bar dip record as well. Strong, angry manlet. He would get into fights like every weekend in college too.

I am also manlet and could barely bench 200 at my best. lol I was a track guy though. And not an asshole.

Very strong.i cant even bench my body weight lol

Lineker v. Tank Abbot is the fight to make.

My cousin is benching like 430 at 5'6 and 145 pounds

If he can lift that much at his weight class, he would be considered Elite.

Elite lift for his size and training regimen. I wonder what Sherk benched, I know he was much bigger but he definitely had manlet height and reach. Guy was probably p4p most powerful we have seen in MMA.

Now maybe shertards will understand why many of us weren't impressed with Lombard's 315 bench press.

I hit that weight at 140lbs while being 5'11. At ~17 years old too.

lol@anyone that thinks assistance is needed.

If he fights at 135 he is benching at around 15lbs heavier than that.
At 145-150 it's absolutely reasonable for someone who lifts regularly.

I have hit 275 at 155lbs before, all natural.
yeah, no sub-300 bench is unbelievable or even super impressive for any well built athlete. I found a nice routine when I was 17 and hit 220 in a few months.

In high school there was a guy on the swim team who never lifted weights before and put up 205 on the bench press in gym class, word got around and all of us on the wrestling team were super jelly.

Back