John Lineker benches 280lbs.

i benched 285 at 165 after 3 months of powerlifting training so it's not that hard, i started with a max of about 180 at 150.

I'm guessing lineker walk around weight is some where around 160-170
I think he weighs less than that.

It's natty, but it's not that much man. I was lifting with a shelf stocker at a local grocery store when I hit 320 x2, he did too he's like 50 but to fair a fairly jacked 6'1 215. So I lifted what a half retarded, 50 year old shelf stocker also did. There's also a little Cuban guy about Lineker's size maybe a bit more muscled, 5'2-5'3 tops he benches 300lb for 2-3 reps, but he only goes down about half way and it's quick jerky benches. Remember, Dana fucking white benched 300+lbs on multiple occasions.
Dana was saucing, nearly for sure. Your Cuban probably, too. Once I started with juice, the juicers at the gym come out of the woodwork to talk to you. Lots of guys taking shit out there.
And 350 is still a lot, natty especially. Like you, I can think of a dozen guys that can get three plates properly, not half reps. Most of them are on sauce. I only know two guys, personally who are good for over 350, but they have friends that are likely the same. Regardless, we are talking about a very small part of the population, who are dedicated to either powerlifting or even just bench, and they are all MWs or bigger, and are likely all on sauce.
350 natty is a big deal.

Last time I tried to bench heavy, I hit 320 for two reps, clean benches all the way down to the chest and back to arms fully extended. I'm pretty sure I could hit 350 one time. The sad thing is, I'm pretty sure Sage Northcutt can bench more than me.
But are you actually a husky Samoan? Cuz thats not fair to compare to the rest of us.

Well, since 280>275, he can now register on sherdog at least.

Thats unfathomable to computer nerds who recreationally workout.

There are highschoolers who bench that. Relax guys

Dude, I'm 35 and fat and do 4 sets of 12 at 285. To be blown away by the fact that a 27 year old proffesional athlete who just so happens to fight in a cage for a living and most likely walks around at 150 pounds can put up that weight is just idiotic.

he would beat up and rape 99% of tough sherdoggers easily

Dude, I'm 35 and fat and do 4 sets of 12 at 285. To be blown away by the fact that a 27 year old proffesional athlete who just so happens to fight in a cage for a living and most likely walks around at 150 pounds can put up that weight is just idiotic.

Sounds like you can do bout tree fiddy

He had the school squat record and bar dip record as well. Strong, angry manlet. He would get into fights like every weekend in college too.

I am also manlet and could barely bench 200 at my best. lol I was a track guy though. And not an asshole.

Haha not being a violent asshole is a good thing.

135 lbs dude benching 280 lbs..Natty :rolleyes:
I'm a skinny 6'2" 175 lbs and I rep 275 5x, no reason a mma fighter at that cuts to 135 should be able to bench the shot out of 275lbs lol

It's a high bench for someone competing at 135 since cutting and endurance training-assuming he does some, usually reduces power. If he is just power lifting and bulking up, between fights then a little more manageable but still impressive.

Back