Joe Rogan went nuts " Mighty Mouse is better than Fedor"

Fedor would CRUSH MM. MM does well because there's a tailor made division for little people. Throw him to the wolves in an openweight fist fight and we'll see how he fares.

Rogan... Always trolling!!! Prime Fedor was legit P4P King !!!

A juiced Sambo champ couldn't even win a round against Mighty Mouse.

article-2658280-1EC8345400000578-942_634x446.jpg

He is.

Do you nuts actually think guys like Tim Sylvia, CC, Big Nog, etc are skilled, p4p as Benavidez, Dodson, Cejudo, Horiguchi, etc?

Name recognition is not skill value. Just lol at bashing MM's competition when the #2,3 Pride HW talents have a damn near combined losing record in the UFC. Jesus Fedor himself is what, .500 in sanctioned cage fights? Oh wait, I hear it coming in the distant.... there it is, the good ol "prime" excuse to the rescue for every poor performance that doesn't fit the agenda.

People take this stuff way too seriously. How can you really even compare, when Fedor was at his best MMA was so different, not to even mention the weight difference and Pride rules (gotta also consider the lack of testing, not saying but just saying...). Fedor fought in the wild west, those days people were still kinda figuring out the whole MMA game.

For me, Fedor is the most legendary guy ever to compete in MMA, but the issue is that there were guys he never fought. He never went to UFC, he never faced Couture, or Lesnar. The damn management kinda made him look bad, not fighting the best competition towards the end of his prime, then he got old and started losing, which happens to all guys who stay in the game.

He's going to jinx him like he did Honda

I got a lot of heat a couple years back for saying this, but Fedor ducked Brock and Overeem because he knew he'd lose to them. Like I said, PRIDE Fedor is arguably one of the greatest fighters ever and he had one of the best runs during his prime in mma, but I think it was inevitable Fedor losing towards the end because father time beats everyone.

Time beats everyone sooner or later. The thing is, he pissed away on piss poor can crushing and ducking. Even if he lost to Brock or Cain, he would have made a ton of money but, he was all for preserving the ego of being 'Fedor.' GSP did the same with being a exciting fighter to dry humping. I hate the goat manlet for making him tap to strikes and revealing the true GSP. The play it safe and dry hump + duck Silva. Now that GSP is fighting Bisping, it makes him look even worse because he is ducking TW and the current crop of WWs which was his division. He wants no part of actually fighting and yet, Bisping by brutal KO.

MM is more technically skilled than Fedor, so in that sense perhaps.

I'm saying PRIDE Fedor is by far greater than Mighty Mouse and his resume is as well. I'm not talking about old man Fedor who got folded by MW Hendo and lost to Maldonado.

Old lady time gets the best of everyone. If he spent time crushing top opposition in UFC after pride folded instead of playing it safe and always looking for a amateur org, we could have seen how great he was. The streak in Pride leaves him as GOAT of HW. Of the sport? Far from it. I think a lot of guys can go out and steal that crown.
PEDs/Ducking/Running over pregnant women/Can crushing

There is room for greatness to shine and topple those on it now.

GSP is GOAT WW the way, Fedor is goat HW but, GPS ducked a Hendricks rematch + ducked Silva. To be honest, he IMHO has night terrors about Silva still. Magically, now will fight Bisping. Far from heroic move lol Whereas, Fedor ducked UFC his entire career+ always picked weaker competition after Pride 05 + ducked reem then HW SF/Dream/K1 champ before putting up a 3 fight losing streak all by way of drumming stoppage + KTFO by a MW with a 9-12 UFC record + 0-4 title shots.

GSP beat hendricks, and Silva was way larger. he didn't need to fight him but I will say that if he did and he was successful I'd probably put him over Fedor at the very least on the same level.

and Don't bring up this MW with a 9-12 record when talking about Dan Henderson. Or even act as if Fedor was in his prime. Henderson is a legend with victories over some of the best in the damn business.

thats like me saying Anderson Silva has 1 win in his last 6 fights in this era. and couldn't finish a gatekeeper.

GSP beat hendricks,

th

He what?

and Silva was way larger.

Silva fights at MW. Obviously, he is larger as is Bisping, the same Bisping that fought at 205lbs and remained undefeated until Shad who many feel believe got robbed.

GSP is now fighting at MW, against Bisping a former LHW, illustrating he ducked Silva once again.

he didn't need to fight him but I will say that if he did and he was successful I'd probably put him over Fedor at the very least on the same level.

No, he needed to duck him and a rematch with Hendricks. In heroic fashion, he returns, not to fight TW but to fight Bisping @ MW. Classic ducking.

and Don't bring up this MW with a 9-12 record when talking about Dan Henderson. Or even act as if Fedor was in his prime. Henderson is a legend with victories over some of the best in the damn business.

Hendo should have been cut by UFC with that horrible record and if not for TRT 9-12UFC, he would have an even worse record than Shogun. Without a strong fan base, he would be axed. Fedor got 1punched by a MW.

thats like me saying Anderson Silva has 1 win in his last 6 fights in this era. and couldn't finish a gatekeeper.

Anderson fell out of his prime at nearly 40. Fedor fell off at 33 against guys that stopped him with ease.

Anderson fell out of his prime at nearly 40. Fedor fell off at 33 against guys that stopped him with ease.

Age is not the same for everyone. Mike Tyson's career fell down a cliff when he was 24. Jon Jones is 29 and his time at the top is probably done.

you are crazy if you think fedor ducked top competition.

Yeah I'd like to see MM move up ten pounds and see how he does. Fedor was usually outsized. If MM can win the belt convincingly at the next weight up then he has a better argument.

Back