Joe Rogan went nuts " Mighty Mouse is better than Fedor"

Over the hill, 40 year old fat unranked Fedor would own a prime mighty mouse, so no

+ 1

Instead, he fought Choi, he ducked Reem 2x in SF when Reem was HW champ of Dream/SF/K1 etc then came the losing streak including ktfo by a mw with a 9-12 ufc record. The same mw that tried to bang w/ Silva and ended up in the fetal position.

I THINK Mit and Brock were bad matchups for Fedor though, he had that right hand and left hook. Reem he wanted no part of. Cain beats him to death. What fans thought Fedor was Cain is.
I agree a juiced up Reem and a young Cain or JDS destroy Fedor. Fedor vs Mir would have been really interesting and I would have bet Lesnar layed on him until a stoppage.

I agree a juiced up Reem and a young Cain or JDS destroy Fedor. Fedor vs Mir would have been really interesting and I would have bet Lesnar layed on him until a stoppage.

I said this back when Bret Rogers was GNP Fedor but, cucks are retarded.

Reem has a suspect chin at best. Fedor could have won the SF HW title but, he likes to play it safe. Guys like GSP too. What he did in HW cements him as GOAT HW from pride days but, Cain could topple it.

I said this back when Bret Rogers was GNP Fedor but, cucks are retarded.

Reem has a suspect chin at best. Fedor could have won the SF HW title but, he likes to play it safe. Guys like GSP too. What he did in HW cements him as GOAT HW from pride days but, Cain could topple it.
Fedor is goat at HW imo because he beat the best at his best. Plus if Cain could have stayed healthy he could be right up there, but he hasn't fought near enough to hold a goat position.

Fedor is goat at HW imo because he beat the best at his best. Plus if Cain could have stayed healthy he could be right up there, but he hasn't fought near enough to hold a goat position.

Prime Cain was scary. He has never taken an easy fight or coasted the way Fedor has. I wanted a Fedor comeback but his play it safe and ducking is beyond a piss off.

Imagine, if we the fans got Fedor vs Reem in SF?

When you're talking about who is the more skilled fighter, there's really no argument for Fedor. It's clearly Mighty Mouse.

Based on what? He had a couple good wins in his prime against other guys in their prime. But nothing in fedor's entire career suggests he could beat any of the current top heavyweights, and I mean none of em. Stipe, Junior, Cain, Werdum, Overeem... all of them right now crush prime Fedor

This mm is the goat is such bullshit.

The dude is great in his own right but I cannot say he's the best ever...yet

I bet there would be way less outrage if people simply said that M. Mouse is the MOST skilled fighter, or the best well rounded fighter of all time.

But to anoint him the best fighter of all time? Yeah, you're gonna get some backlash.

Sorry pal, but I refuse to accept that Ian McCall, John Dodson, Jospeh Benavidez, Tim Elliot, and Henry Cejudo are on the same level as Mirko, Big Nog, Arvloski, Coleman, Randleman and even Mark Hunt. The rematches with Cro cop and nog aren't on the level of comparison of the rematches with Benavidez, McCall, or Dodson.

Now if MM can get a champion vs champion fight and win another belt or defend his then that will be a better argument for Johnson over Fedor, but as of 2017 MM isn't passing Fedor up on any goat list.

I mean, they're better than the likes of Coleman, Randleman, and Hunt, and in my mind that's just readily obvious, but if you're set on that, that's up to you.

Sugar Ray Robinson is considered the GOAT all time over everyone by 99% of boxing historians. Not a HW. Your point is still valid though. I think DJ can if he moves up and fights better opposition but, the division of Pride HW vs Manlet division is no comparison. Its the padded record that Fedor has + the joke fights like Choi that leaves room for leap frogging him. Jones no doubt will. Assuminghe doesn't trash his career with more cocaine or PEDs or runs over another woman lol

First of all, Ray Robinson isn't quite the consensus GOAT. The majority of historians would say he is, but a fair amount side with Harry Greb. Second of all, I never said anyone rates Willie Pep ahead of Ray Robinson, I said most historians would rate him over all HWs save one or two (and a lot would rate him ahead of both Ali and Louis).

First of all, Ray Robinson isn't quite the consensus GOAT. The majority of historians would say he is, but a fair amount side with Harry Greb. Second of all, I never said anyone rates Willie Pep ahead of Ray Robinson, I said most historians would rate him over all HWs save one or two (and a lot would rate him ahead of both Ali and Louis).

I was just commenting on the discussion. Again, I repeat, the consensus from 99% of all boxing historians for GOAT is Ray Robbins.

My point is regardless of Floyd's record, he will NEVER compare to Ray Robinson as GOAT. The caliber of fighters Ray Robinson fought is absolutely ridiculous. Pacman was ducked for years until he lost + stopped getting KOs. Floyd is smart.

Since its a thread on Floyd, there is no denying Ray Robinson. Hell, even Jake Lamotta I would rate ahead of Floyd. Its not the loss category. Its the caliber of fighters and hell even Jake Lamotta has a W over Ray Robinson.

Era of absolute fucking greatness.

I am watching highlights of this fight.

Even if you FUCKING HATE MCGREGOR, the heart shown after gassing, taking DIaz' punches, took everything &&& the kitchen sink, came back in the 4th is something you got to respect.

WAR DUBLIN KING

Back