Joe Rogan went nuts " Mighty Mouse is better than Fedor"

Age is not the same for everyone. Mike Tyson's career fell down a cliff when he was 24. Jon Jones is 29 and his time at the top is probably done.

you are crazy if you think fedor ducked top competition.

Fedor and Vadim ducked Reem while he was in Strikeforce. Can't blame him though.

Fedor and Vadim ducked Reem while he was in Strikeforce. Can't blame him though.

Fedor would have fought him in the tournament if hr survived bigfoot. theres no reason to believe he wouldn't. Fedor has fought a who's who of guys.

I know fedor is really faded at this point but I think he could still beat Mighty Mouse more than 50% of the time. He's too big for DJ.

Fedor would have fought him in the tournament if hr survived bigfoot. theres no reason to believe he wouldn't. Fedor has fought a who's who of guys.

Reem is the only one that i remember them hemming and hawing over making a fight and talking about him cheating. I don't remember any of that for Barnett, but Barnett didn't exactly look like he took enhancements when he failed.

If cruz tj or gardersnake went to 125 mighty mouse would be out of a job

Mighty mouse is legit but lets not forget DC beat him. If he's truly the greatest ever he needs to test himself against better fighters at 135

b7ueurg6h1ux.jpg

<Fedor23>

Old lady time gets the best of everyone. If he spent time crushing top opposition in UFC after pride folded instead of playing it safe and always looking for a amateur org, we could have seen how great he was. The streak in Pride leaves him as GOAT of HW. Of the sport? Far from it. I think a lot of guys can go out and steal that crown.
PEDs/Ducking/Running over pregnant women/Can crushing

There is room for greatness to shine and topple those on it now.
I would have love to seen Fedor vs Mir, Lesnar, Couture, Reem, and even a young Cain or Cigano.

Age is not the same for everyone. Mike Tyson's career fell down a cliff when he was 24. Jon Jones is 29 and his time at the top is probably done.

you are crazy if you think fedor ducked top competition.

Fedor ducked UFC his entire career + Reem 2x followed by the 3 fight losing streak + KTFO by a mw.

I agree. Prime is very individual. It differs between men and women. Still, to say he fell off and out of prime at 33 is absolute nonsense. The same for the argument that he wont fight Reem cause of gear but fights TRT/Geared up Hendo + BF

I would have love to seen Fedor vs Mir, Lesnar, Couture, Reem, and even a young Cain or Cigano.

+ 1

Instead, he fought Choi, he ducked Reem 2x in SF when Reem was HW champ of Dream/SF/K1 etc then came the losing streak including ktfo by a mw with a 9-12 ufc record. The same mw that tried to bang w/ Silva and ended up in the fetal position.

I THINK Mit and Brock were bad matchups for Fedor though, he had that right hand and left hook. Reem he wanted no part of. Cain beats him to death. What fans thought Fedor was Cain is.

Wait, you're telling me a guy who took an ass-whooping from Brad Pickett is better than Fedor?. LMAO ok I heard it all

828735756.jpg

+ 1

Instead, he fought Choi, he ducked Reem 2x in SF when Reem was HW champ of Dream/SF/K1 etc then came the losing streak including ktfo by a mw with a 9-12 ufc record. The same mw that tried to bang w/ Silva and ended up in the fetal position.

I THINK Mit and Brock were bad matchups for Fedor though, he had that right hand and left hook. Reem he wanted no part of. Cain beats him to death. What fans thought Fedor was Cain is.

who is goat hw then? you post 3x in a row bashing fedor without mentioning whos better fit for goat. Also he ducked reem saying he thought he was on juice, turned out he was right. Juiced up Ubereem would of been ufc champ but he got caught and had to get off the juice and still earned a titleshot

who is goat hw then? you post 3x in a row bashing fedor without mentioning whos better fit for goat. Also he ducked reem saying he thought he was on juice, turned out he was right. Juiced up Ubereem would of been ufc champ but he got caught and had to get off the juice and still earned a titleshot

No proof he was on gear in SF.

Fedor ducked Reem twice before the losing streak including getting planked by a mw. Both were using TRT but, ducks Reem lol

The hell kind of logic is that?

GOAT HW by default but semi retired after 05

+ 1

I checked page 1 and 10 of this thread and you're spouting the same shit on both pages. Assuming you're doing the same 2-9, I'd say you're a bit obsessed. Fuck man, get a life.

Back