Joe Rogan: Floyd Mayweather has no chance against Conor McGregor, but CM Punk different story

Hard werk!
tumblr_odd1xxgfPv1qd4esao1_500.gif
I still can’t believe Punk threw that punch with such force. He could have killed that kid. Luckily Gall was set on panic wrestling from the moment they touched gloves.

Rogan would have been a much better pick than CM Punk in either of these fights.

But he's probably too roided up to ever compete

I don’t think Mayweather is interested in fighting MMA.

I think he’s interested in starting his own promotion and is running his mouth so that MMA fans talk about him.
He loves MMA, he’s been watching every event, but never wanted to admit it.

Floyd would probably beat the actual shit out of CM Punk. Most other MMA fighters would finish Floyd in a round tho

It's funny this aurea around Rogan being some kind of mma fighter...kust because he did jits for 20 years...at least punk got into the octagon. Joe talks and talks...

And yet, one guy has a legit ground game and a legit striking background, and the other could not throw a punch after two years of training at a world class kickboxing gym, with a world class kickboxer as his coach.

And yet, one guy has a legit ground game and a legit striking background, and the other could not throw a punch after two years of training at a world class kickboxing gym, with a world class kickboxer as his coach.

His ground game is legit in the gym. I think he has not competed a single time in any grappling tournament which makes him definetly unproven to my eyes. the striking background was what? 20 years ago? As far as we know he could turtle in a pathetic shell after the first real punch.

His ground game is legit in the gym. I think he has not competed a single time in any grappling tournament which makes him definetly unproven to my eyes. the striking background was what? 20 years ago? As far as we know he could turtle in a pathetic shell after the first real punch.

Well, do you think CM Punk would be capable of throwing a real punch? I rest my case.......

If punk beats mike jackson I'd be okay with it lol. Punk at 1-1 vs. a much smaller boxer in his mma debut (one of the best boxers ever though).

But I don't need to see Punk making $100 million off of Floyd for doing absolutely nothing.

Seriously, fucking shame on ANYONE who buys this PPV if it happens.
Double shame on WME for even entertaining this notion. It speaks to what they think of their consumers

If the rules were cm is declared the winner if he simply lands one clean punch he would still lose

Do you really believe cm punk would last more than 2 minutes with Rogan? You can’t really believe that?!

It's not like Joe Rogan is a professional fighter. He is a 50 year old manlet with 0 professional fighting experience. CM Punk would likely sleep him.

Back