Joe Rogan: Floyd Mayweather has no chance against Conor McGregor, but CM Punk different story

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
“Listen, if this fight takes place, Floyd doesn’t have a chance. (Against CM Punk), Floyd’s got a real chance.

Really Joe?

tenor.gif

CM Punk would strangle the life out of Mayweather in under a round bro Hogan

Mayweather would smash CM Punk. I know Mayweather only cares about money, but surely even he would not sink so low just for a pay day.

I think a desperate Floyd(terrified of getting taken down) he could easily KO "cm punk"\

the pillow fisted Floyd we see is only because he goes easy on his hands. They are extremely brittle. But if he went all out, no way someone like punks stays standing. Floyd would take two broken hands as a trade off for a quick win

Are you guys fucking serious?. CM wouldn't even come close to doing anything. Thats like saying Connor wouldn't beat low level boxers.

Floyd via KO

Floyd stops the takedown against Conor again and beats on him until big John stops it.

And still ufc LW champ of the worlddddd

Floydddddd moneyyyyyyyy Mayweatherrrrr

Now that would be a fun fight hahaha Punk vs Floyd

lol I saw a video recently of CM Punk hitting the mitts and he is soooooooooooo slow and uncoordinated. I don't care if its MMA, I think Floyd would punch him 6 times in the face before he had a clue what was going on.

I think Phillip should put his money where his mouth is and fight Romero.

I actually agree with Joe on this one. CM Punk is fucking awful standing up and Floyd is a freaking ghost. CM Punk hasn't got strong enough wrestling to pressure Floyd and getting a decent takedown opportunity.

Now if CM Punk can eat a punch and get hold of Floyd then even at his blue belt level, he should be able to man handle Floyd.

Back