Joe Rogan - "chris weidman is without a doubt anderson silva's toughest opponent"

At this point it's pretty clear that Dana sent out a memo.

What do you expect them to say?

This guy has no chance against Anderson and will probably get clowned...

Joe Rogan is wrong. Its you TS who will be Anderson's toughest opponent.

weidman is better than okami and bonnar and irvin and cote

tied with sonnen

I'm with you ts, one thing I don't miss about MMA...the idiots. Lol Weidman is Anderson's toughest opponent? HELL NO!

Hogan is just doing his job guys. We have to hespect him.

I'm not surprised that fighters don't care about their prediction reps... but Joe?

It is kinda surprising to me that he's laying down on the train tracks with them.

There is an argument to make that stylistically, he offers the most problems.

I love watching armchair critics think they know better than Joe rogan, roger gracie, GSP etc yea they are just hyping the fight. Straight up lying. Its impossible the weidman could actually be that good.

Open your eyes noobs, or keep them closed theyl be opened for you soon enough.

Good chance the biggest hype train derailment in history will happen tomorrow tonight.

No I believe that particular train derailed and imploded on itself when Overeem lost to Bigfoot. Not even close.

Wiedman could be SIlvas toughest opponent and that is correct since he has the style and skillsset to beat SIlva.

In terms of skill set and style Weidman is indeed Silvas toughest opponent on paper. He is the best fighter Silva will have faced on paper.

People hating on Rogan follow him way too much. I only follow his commentary and while it's edgy and one sided at times, it's never bad enough to make me wish for Bas or Mir to replace him.

Specifically for Bas, Never.

He's selling wolf tickets.

I used to really like Rogan but lately....gotta be honest, he's kind of annoying.

You know he's 99% probably paid to talk up and say shit just to hype fights, right? It's still his words, but it's pretty easy to tell he's playing the role of Joe Rogan the commentator. Not Joe Rogan the rational human being who knows Anderson will probably just smash him.

If I gave fair and rational reviews of phones like you all expect rogan to of fighters, I'd have never sold a single fucking one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back