Joe Rogan - "chris weidman is without a doubt anderson silva's toughest opponent"

Is it just me or are there tons of dumber than usual threads the last couple of days. Including this one.
Rogan's paid by the UFC to hype fights...derp

It's not about the accomplishments, but the skill set. Nobody Silva has faced has the wrestling with the subs, along with KO power. He offers a wider range of threats than the other opponents. That's the only reason he's a bigger threat.

It is amazing to me how many people STILL do not understand this.

Rogan has said the exact same thing for every other person he has fought. He even said that Cote was the best striker he ever fought. Its laughable.

I'm surprised no one has made a YouTube compilation of all of Rogan's hyperboles.

It's funny in the countdown show cause he says "This is the first guy I think really could beat Silva." He essentially admitted to all the other countdown shows being BS to whatever he said to hype those past fighters up.

But meh, its promotion. That's what they are paid to do.

always says the same thing, blah blah ... the fact that so many times that predicted a tough opponent, I think that now you have the reason

bookies say he is the toughest opponent he's faced.
If you think you know better go and bet big on Silva, the line is quite good for an almost sure thing

Weidman was like .. "Yeah , Silva really earned the title of the greatest fighter of all times roaming the Miky Way.. But I'm just better!"

Sensei Seagal and Frank Murr are impressed...

not really...

I do actually believe Weidman is a fantastic opponent. However I would love to see the quotes of every opponent Joe Rogan has called Anderson's toughest test yet, because I have a feeling there will be about a dozen.

I get your general point but.........

Forrest and Bonnar??? Drinking water will help with the hangover TS.

I think he's better than all of them except for Vitor and Okami. And Whilst Okami may be the better fighter (or not, who knows, Weidman might Chael Okami) Weidman will definitely fight smarter against Anderson than Okami did. AKA not stand in front of him just pawing at him until getting head kicked

I get your general point but.........

Forrest and Bonnar??? Drinking water will help with the hangover TS.

Forrest walked in as the UFC LHW champion 1 fight .. 1 fight .. 1 fight before he fought Anderson Silva.

just watched all weidmans fights in the UFC.

laughable. beating Munoz for a title shot, yet people cut up bisping ?!

Anderson may be pushing 40, but weidman did not look any more impressive in ANY fight when compared to bonner, griffin, dan henderson, maia, irvin, sonnen, and the rest of the list.

if weidman wins, it will be pure "luck of the fight".

this magically skill set has not been displayed in any of his fights, so i am going to lean toward the usual hype train like sonnen was. unless silva comes in injured or sick, this is going to be another short night for the challenger.

i am not huggin' any nuts, silva has proven himself over the past decade.
weidman should have fought dan henderson and vitor before this.

Forrest walked in as the UFC LHW champion 1 fight .. 1 fight .. 1 fight before he fought Anderson Silva.

Are you arguing that Forrest is/was better than Weidman??

Nonsense. (Silva is going to destroy Weidman anyways)

I used to really like Rogan but lately....gotta be honest, he's kind of annoying.

He is. Used to really like him too, cant stand him now. started havi ng a problem with him after jds x cain 2, he was almost sucking on cains d@#%. Dudes weird now.

And Joe Rogan without a doubt has no idea what he's talking about.

"What is it like to kiss Anderson Silva"

Joe Rogan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back