Joe Rogan - "chris weidman is without a doubt anderson silva's toughest opponent"

chris96z

White Belt
Reaction score
is this guy serious?.. Its starting to get old having all these guys come outve the woodwork saying chris weidman is the most amazing thing since sliced bread, and now joe rogan on his balls like white on rice saying hes the toughest test for anderson???

so does anybody really think outve : (capitalized = VASTLY better than weidman)

yushin okami
RICH FRANKLIN x2
nate marquardt
james irvin
FORREST GRIFFIN
STEPHAN BONNAR
DAN HENDERSON
patrick cote
CHAEL SONNEN
VITOR BELFORT

that chris weidman, the guy who beat superfat munoz and decisioned maia is the toughest one yet?? the one who will end the reign??

i need some of what joe rogan/ ufc / sherdoggers are smokin

anderson embarrasses weidman KO/TKO 1st or 2nd round

ROFL, I hear ya.

I used to really like Rogan but lately....gotta be honest, he's kind of annoying.

lol.gif

is this guy serious?.. Its starting to get old having all these guys come outve the woodwork saying chris weidman is the most amazing thing since sliced bread, and now joe rogan on his balls like white on rice saying hes the toughest test for anderson???

so does anybody really think outve : (capitalized = VASTLY better than weidman)

yushin okami
RICH FRANKLIN x2
nate marquardt
james irvin
FORREST GRIFFIN
STEPHAN BONNAR
DAN HENDERSON
patrick cote
CHAEL SONNEN
VITOR BELFORT

that chris weidman, the guy who beat superfat munoz and decisioned maia is the toughest one yet?? the one who will end the reign??

i need some of what joe rogan/ ufc / sherdoggers are smokin

anderson embarrasses weidman KO/TKO 1st or 2nd round

lol @ capitalizing Stephan Bonnar.. Weidmans been top 10 longer in his first 5 fights than Bonnar was his whole career...

You will get a dose of what "were smoking" tomm night...

Rogan has said the exact same thing for every other person he has fought. He even said that Cote was the best striker he ever fought. Its laughable.

He said the same thing about Leitis.

I do think that Weidman is a really good fighter and a good test for Silva, but Rogan is just a broken record really.

In all fairness, Weidman is a fantastic prospect and is, legitimately, one of Silva's toughest-ever opponents. I don't know if he's the toughest per se, but I think a lot of people are underplaying the UFC's hyperbole by underselling the match-up.

I rewatched the Vitor fight the other day.

"Vitor is the perfect man to dethrone the champ!"

No. He hypes up every fight even if they have nothing for Anderson, not saying that's the case for Chris.

hahah i knew everybody would jump on stephan but hes a beast comon hed lay weidman out ;)

they should have vitor vs weidman after he loses to let vitor earn his shot in everybodies eyes. if they all love weidman so much, hes certainly a win worthy of a title fight right??

"[Insert Contenders Name Here] IS THE MOST DANGEROUS FIGHT FOR [ANY CHAMPION] AND HE IS IN THE BEST SHAPE OF HIS LIFE!!"
-Joe Rogan on every title fight. Not saying Weidman can't win, but he says this literally about pretty much EVERY title fight. Even the Yushin Okami fight. It's his job. Bottom line.

You silly bitches, Joe knows what he is talking about! He's on the ALPHA-BRAIN son! Mind bending psychotropics combined with sensory deprivation tanks and dank ganja, it's SICK!

rogan's job is to sell the fight. he has to say that shit. what else is he going to say? "welllllll....there isnt really anyone else for him to wax so we brought in weidman probably before he was ready."

has weidman ever even been in a main event?

rogan's job is to sell the fight. he has to say that shit. what else is he going to say? "welllllll....there isnt really anyone else for him to wax so we brought in weidman probably before he was ready."

has weidman ever even been in a main event?

UFC on FUEL TV 4: Munoz vs. Weidman

It's not about the accomplishments, but the skill set. Nobody Silva has faced has the wrestling with the subs, along with KO power. He offers a wider range of threats than the other opponents. That's the only reason he's a bigger threat.

Stylistically Weidman is without question Anderson's toughest opponent. I could see the argument for Hendo, but he doesn't have the offensive wrestling (nor gas tank at 185). He uses his wrestling to keep the fight standing, and no one's beating Anderson standing.

Back