Joanna Jed would lose to 103 lb high school wrestlers in a fight

I have a 165 lb 15 year old with destructive kicks and knees and he'd get his shit pushed in inside of three minutes.

Esparza won national wrestling tournaments in high school. She also went to college on a wrestling scholarship.

women's national tournaments and women college wrestling. As I already discussed Helen Maroulis is the greatest female wrestler in history to date and her best was 6th place in maryland states. she never competed in any national tournaments against boys and would have never placed if she did

This examples aren't comparable. This is boys/men vs women in a sport they actually compete in. Wrestling isn't MMA. The 103 lb boys couldn't stand up with Joanna, fights start standing. They would get tuned up.

no they wouldnt because they would be able to walk through her punches and easily muscle her to the ground

Actually, they are.

A quote: "On Wednesday, the Australian Women’s national soccer team lost a training game in preparation for the Summer Olympics in Rio, Brazil. Here’s the thing: they played against a bunch of 15-year-old boys, the Newcastle Jets, and lost 7-0."

The USA women's team may have won. But it's not like Australian men's soccer is a world beater to begin with.

I'm not knocking females here, but they still are not there. That's fine with me. If I watch 15-year-olds play, whatever sport, I do not dismiss them for not being as good as the male pros. They compete against equals, just like the females do.

nah i already posted the us womens team lost to a team of 14 year olds from texas

let's frame it like this:

the best women's soccer team in the world (11 out of 3.5 billion people) lose to regional boys teams who might not even the best in their neighbourhood (11 out of maybe 50,000 local male kids at most). That's adult women vs boys.

How would the US adult women's wrestling team (who might be about #5 or #6 in the world) do against high school boys in a head-to-head tournament?

Given some of them (all of them? I dunno how it usually goes) were actually able to win consistently vs high school boys when they were themselves highschoolers, I can only presume a randomly chosen 'murica high school boys team would get their shit pushed in by the wimminz in their adult forms.

some of the boys might enjoy that of course...
10570559_818953071483533_6120122645029241123_n.jpg

to recap:
the best women's soccer team in the world loses to random high school boys

the US national women's wrestling team (not the best in the world) would likely win against random high school boys

final manliness verdict:
soccer 10, wrestling 0

nope. use your example a "regional" boys team. That's comprised of kids in that region. If you took the winners from regionals in almost any state they would win every match against the national team. If it were a wrestling state they would literally pin/tech every match

Actually, female national teams regularly scrim against 14-15 year old boys, and lose. It is good training for women's teams, as the boys(already at that age) are stronger, faster and have more endurance. They use it as legit tune-up games, whereas to the boys it's usually a fun, friendly kick-about.

FC Dallas Under15 soccer side beat the US Women's national team 5-2 recently:

http://www.cbssports.com/soccer/new...-the-u-s-womens-national-team-in-a-scrimmage/

Sweden's womens national team loses to boys 3-0, boys who play one man less the entire game:

https://www.thelocal.se/20130116/45646

And here's a gem from a reddit user:

"as a 12yo in 2002, my brother played on Cal South ODP team i.e. the best team of 12yo's in SoCal. They played against the US Womens National team as they prepared for the 2003 womens world cup. This team was stacked with stars like Mia Hamm, Julie Foudy, Shannon Boxx and Abby Wambach. They tied 1-1. To a bunch of 12 year olds. The sight of my brother 5'2" at the time guarding 6' Abby Wambach is one I'll never forget."

It seems women's national team level, is akin to that of 12 year old boys.

TS: "women terrify me and I need to constantly invent fantasy scenarios in which they are being subdued or humiliated because that's how much of a fucking loser I am."

TS, now please tell us how a male heavy weight UFC champ would beat the tar out of a female paralympic athlete

Thank you

Also do tell us how Anthony Joshua would beat up senior Mike Tyson, for these old motherfuckers getting way too loud mouthed these days and make me feel unpleasantly insecure as a youngin

seriously. Take any place finisher from any of the stereotypical wrestling states and she loses in a fight 100% of the time. Could she beat some JV quality wrestlers from non-wrestling states? Sure, probably. But take any 103lb kid from Ohio, Pennsylvania, NY, NJ, etc. and she loses 100 out of 100 times I wont even begin to discuss kids her same weight. It's just like how high school boys soccer teams beat women's soccer national team or how WNBA teams get torched by pickup basketball guys at the local gym let alone an actual AAU or high school team.

I'm with you TS. I'm honestly confused by all the people acting like ur just standing on a street corner yelling this for no reason.

It's like we're back as the first people saying Ronda couldn't beat up guys, and people are saying "U feel better?" and "tell us something we dont know" and all this shit. Like the UFC, and some idiots, aren't actually pushing the narrative. Like it isnt annoying. And like it isnt completely ridiculous.

I'm with you TS. I'm honestly confused by all the people acting like ur just standing on a street corner yelling this for no reason.

It's like we're back as the first people saying Ronda couldn't beat up guys, and people are saying "U feel better?" and "tell us something we dont know" and all this shit. Like the UFC, and some idiots, aren't actually pushing the narrative. Like it isnt annoying. And like it isnt completely ridiculous.

Now tell us who is actually saying that JJ could beat up (trained) dudes

Why bother with this bullshit non-discussion

Didn't Joanna defeat a 103 lb high school wrestler to win her title?

who gives a fuck ?
she aint ever gonna fight em is she?
and dont say people have been sayin, cos thats bullshit.
i swear the insecure little fucks on sherdog who make these threads after every womens fight need to get laid
dont like womens mma? dont watch it, stop whining about it you pussies

seriously. Take any place finisher from any of the stereotypical wrestling states and she loses in a fight 100% of the time. Could she beat some JV quality wrestlers from non-wrestling states? Sure, probably. But take any 103lb kid from Ohio, Pennsylvania, NY, NJ, etc. and she loses 100 out of 100 times I wont even begin to discuss kids her same weight. It's just like how high school boys soccer teams beat women's soccer national team or how WNBA teams get torched by pickup basketball guys at the local gym let alone an actual AAU or high school team.

From my experience as a small guy with small wrestling friends they could have a good chance of pinning her, but keep in mind this:

103 lbers are usually walking at 110 or so, about 20-30 lbs weight disadvantage against a fit and walkaround Joanna J.
Joanna J knows takedown defense against small people.
Joanna J can do jiujitsu or MMA grappling, which we know to be superior in a fight against even larger opponents who dont know jiujitsu.
Joanna J can punch well for a woman, which is much better than most teenage boys.

I'll place bets on Joanna J

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back