Joanna Jed would lose to 103 lb high school wrestlers in a fight

bullshit. weight makes a big difference. shed probably even beat mighty mouse ass.

But take any 103lb kid from Ohio, Pennsylvania, NY, NJ, etc. and she loses 100 out of 100 times

rMqPzUSvdV0uk.gif

USWNT our my personal heroes.
Just sayin.

Why do some Men have to constantly bring up the "Boys are better than girls!! Grrrr" stuff ?

Yes we all know Men are physically more powerful + larger and notably more athletically gifted. This is basic biology.

Does it make you feel good, imagining Men beating up Women ? You seem to take some pride in that. Weirdo.

Why are you bitter that a Woman is succeeding and is good at fighting ? It's not a competition. Joanna has not declared a gender war on you.
Be easy on TS, he obviously feels threatened. It's ok, he's probably just one of these guys who has a really small wang. They're easy to spot cuz they get upset about these things :)

Why do some Men have to constantly bring up the "Boys are better than girls!! Grrrr" stuff ?

Yes we all know Men are physically more powerful + larger and notably more athletically gifted.

No, we don't "all know it". That's the point.

There is a non-trivial percentage of the population who either outright denies it or radically underestimates the magnitude. Often to promote the "grrrr....STRONG and INDEPENDENT women" narrative, even if it's done on false premises.

What you are observing is blowback and a counterbalance to those types of people.

And some who are probably troll lol loling :D

seriously. Take any place finisher from any of the stereotypical wrestling states and she loses in a fight 100% of the time. Could she beat some JV quality wrestlers from non-wrestling states? Sure, probably. But take any 103lb kid from Ohio, Pennsylvania, NY, NJ, etc. and she loses 100 out of 100 times I wont even begin to discuss kids her same weight. It's just like how high school boys soccer teams beat women's soccer national team or how WNBA teams get torched by pickup basketball guys at the local gym let alone an actual AAU or high school team.
so would conor, whats the point??

I tried to see a point to this thread but nope there isn't one.

In quantifiable sports like athletics (track and field for you lot) or swimming the schoolboys are much quicker than Olympic gold medallist so way to go TS you're excellent at stating the bleeding obvious.
50.67 is the British U17's 100m freestyle record, 52.06 is the women's World Record.

Yeah and also 80lb wrestlers right? If they are from the best kid/midget wrestler states.

D1 Wrestler hasn't been banned yet? How is that possible?

Yeah and also 80lb wrestlers right? If they are from the best kid/midget wrestler states.

I would definitley take the 80lb cadet national champ vs jojed in a fight, yes. They would have a significant strength advantage and easily be able to take her down and hold her down

seriously. Take any place finisher from any of the stereotypical wrestling states and she loses in a fight 100% of the time. Could she beat some JV quality wrestlers from non-wrestling states? Sure, probably. But take any 103lb kid from Ohio, Pennsylvania, NY, NJ, etc. and she loses 100 out of 100 times I wont even begin to discuss kids her same weight. It's just like how high school boys soccer teams beat women's soccer national team or how WNBA teams get torched by pickup basketball guys at the local gym let alone an actual AAU or high school team.
Uh oh you're going to get the white knight club trying to fight you in real life now!

Don't forget to donate to mentally ill Swarthy go fund me page to help him pay bills! He'll totally pay to set up a fight though! LOL

when i was in 6th grade, i outwrestled highschool girls who were placing in CIF

i believe it

Back